• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stash Outpost - Don't Waste Your Money

Alawishas

Ever since I wasted my money purchasing the Stash Outpost, my supply drops have virtually stopped and when I do finally get enough to buy a single shovel I hit NOTHING! The last dozen or so "digs" have produced exactly NOTHING! This seems like a scam and in my experience a total rip off.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Ever since I wasted my money purchasing the Stash Outpost, my supply drops have virtually stopped and when I do finally get enough to buy a single shovel I hit NOTHING! The last dozen or so "digs" have produced exactly NOTHING! This seems like a scam and in my experience a total rip off.
If you tab out of the active tab, or keep the app open on the background those popups might not come.
Make sure to not tab out or to not keep it active on the background else you need to refresh the page, or log out and in on the app

Alawishas

So after leaving the game over night, in one world without the stash outpost I got six, the world with the stash outpost I got four. My computer was turned off over night and I was away from the game seven hours so collecting six makes sense but the four... makes you wonder.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So after leaving the game over night, in one world without the stash outpost I got six, the world with the stash outpost I got four. My computer was turned off over night and I was away from the game seven hours so collecting six makes sense but the four... makes you wonder.
There is definitely something wrong, or else some kind of confusion. You need to contact Inno, or ask Helya in a PM here in the forum to check into it. She's awesome about things like that.

Alawishas

There is definitely something wrong, or else some kind of confusion. You need to contact Inno, or ask Helya in a PM here in the forum to check into it. She's awesome about things like that.
I just collected 4 more from the non stash world and only TWO from the stash world. It appears there is ZERO benefit for spending the $7.95 on the stash it clearly cuts the amount of drops by half only to look like you are getting more, when in reality you are getting the same as if you never spent the real cash on this game. Now I'm pissed! My next step is to contact my credit card company and file a fraud charge for the money because cleary I'm not getting what I paid for.

Alawishas

I just collected 4 more from the non stash world and only TWO from the stash world. It appears there is ZERO benefit for spending the $7.95 on the stash it clearly cuts the amount of drops by half only to look like you are getting more, when in reality you are getting the same as if you never spent the real cash on this game. Now I'm pissed! My next step is to contact my credit card company and file a fraud charge for the money because cleary I'm not getting what I paid for.
And now I just won 6 battles in the Tournament but only received 5 knowladge pints. I'm about done with this game and may need to file a credit card claim for the $150 plus real money I've spent on it. Ridiculous!!

Flashfyre

I don't think you understand how the stash building works: I have one, and every time I collect a drop, I get an extra 1 currency. Since there is a maximum of 6 drops allowed, I get 12+ currency instead of 6. Over the course of the event, it gives a boost to your total collection.
But I have to say, your attitude about this is way out of line, sunshine.

Alawishas

I don't think you understand how the stash building works: I have one, and every time I collect a drop, I get an extra 1 currency. Since there is a maximum of 6 drops allowed, I get 12+ currency instead of 6. Over the course of the event, it gives a boost to your total collection.
But I have to say, your attitude about this is way out of line, sunshine.
I fully understand how it works and I understand that since I purchased it my drops half been provably cut in half. I still get the correct amount of drops in the other worlds I have, but since placing the building in one particular world, I have been able to prove beyond any doubt that the drops have been cut in half.

shimmerfly

And now I just won 6 battles in the Tournament but only received 5 knowladge pints. I'm about done with this game and may need to file a credit card claim for the $150 plus real money I've spent on it. Ridiculous!!
As Flashfyre said.... For every pick up on the city that has the outpost you should be get 2 every time you pick up. SO that would equal out to your other city.
If you are not. Contact support and they can look it up on your acct how many you are recieving.

AnselSkye

You don't always get a kp for your tourney encounters. You can preview the prizes from the tourney tab on the world map screen.
This. You can see the tourney rewards for each encounter before you even participate. I don't think Inno is trying to screw you out of 1 KP.

As for the Outpost, I don't think they are limiting the amount of drops. That would be a quick way of ensuring paying customers never come back. It's more likely that the drops are bugged. This happens to me on mobile a lot -- I'll have to log out of the game or go into the world map for the drops to repopulate. I think you said you play on browser, but it's not too much of a stretch to believe drops aren't streamlined on either iteration.

I've bought the Outpost for one or two events and never found any issues beyond the general bugginess I've seen with or without the building.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I fully understand how it works and I understand that since I purchased it my drops half been provably cut in half. I still get the correct amount of drops in the other worlds I have, but since placing the building in one particular world, I have been able to prove beyond any doubt that the drops have been cut in half.

I have the stash outpost in one city and another city without it. I have seen no drop in the number of supply drops in the city with the outpost. As Darielle said, you need to contact support.

Fayeanne

Wait, you are talking about shovels and digging. Are you thinking the Stash Outpost increases how often you find "Amuni Knowledge" tablets in the desert? That's not what it is for. It increases how many "Provisions" you receive when you pick up the donkeys that appear around the outer edges of your city.

Moho

Chef
Don't worry about the dark that seems to be shrouding you - soon you'll be able to see the stars. Hang in there.

11e6f5787860635ffb1756946df9b736.jpg

Arkadia

You should get one drop per hour, approximately, and the stash outpost should give you one more event currency every time you pick up around your city.

the keyword here is 'should'

Funny thing is, I used to buy the Post for every event, and then noticed that the cities I didn't have the post got more drops, or more multiples.... :oops: curious.
I'm not buying the Post anymore :p

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
the keyword here is 'should'

Funny thing is, I used to buy the Post for every event, and then noticed that the cities I didn't have the post got more drops, or more multiples.... :oops: curious.
I'm not buying the Post anymore :p
The drops are worldwide at the same moment at the same time.

Just open 6 screens (not tabs) with 6 accounts wait and see the drop popup at al 6 worlds within a few seconds.
There is no big conspiracy.