• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Statistics

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The black triangle means their city score has not changed in at least two weeks, but not a guarantee they are inactive. It is unlikely, but a player could log in every day and still do nothing to change that score, so don't trust any date on the black triangle that is still less than a month ago.

Mercuria

Wow! thank you everyone for being so helpful. What a handy place to go. I checked out everyone's activity. I will contact the players from long ago and let them know I intend to drop them. That gives the inactive lookers a fair chance.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
OR....you can ask here and we'll all take a stab it declaring to be true what we feel might be the case or is definitely the case even if it's based upon our intuition and our our limited experience. Sometimes intuition is all you have, but it should never be mistaken for a good source of absolute truth. Even elvenstats.com warns that their "active/inactive" measure is just based upon comparing the scores and noting if there is growth or not over a few weeks. Which means they aren't 100% reliable. Again, though, it's the best we have.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The saying is there are lies, damn lies and statistics. Having worked with stats before I know about approximations. Still if that's all we have...
Most of them are explained in the FAQs. It is a 3rd party site, one done on the back of someone’s volunteer labor to boot. The data scraped is only what is publicly available to a visitor of your city. There is no way for a visitor to ever know how many times you have collected or what your productions are set to, for example.
https://www.elvenstats.com/faq