• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steady she goes....

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Ahoy, Mates! One of our sailors lost her sea legs and jumped ship recently. So her bunk be empty. I, Captain AJ have issued orders to recruit a tar to take her place. Any of you experienced mariners stuck in port want to go back to sea? Or maybe you find your current ship a bit leaky and her mates a little too cranky? We offer a tighter beam and jollier crew to you. We are a steady she goes, experienced bunch and when our sails are unfurled we ride the winds to distant shores at breath taking speeds. If you be a cheerful mate and a steady hand, I, Captain Ajqtrz, say you won't find a finer ship or crew sailing the seas of Khelonaar.

Now, there are some qualifications of course, as we aren't looking for no cabin boys or sea sick land lubbers. We be looking for a sailor with 20k experience or better, who keeps his locker filled with marble and/or silk, and once he/she makes the mark, is willing to supply on a daily basis and join us in a hot poker game once in a while.

So if you be getting land weary, or ship weary, and yearn for the smell of the sea and a great set of mates, step up and make it known by talking to me, Captain Ajqtrz at Active Traders. I'm often sipping grog and playing cards in the my quarters. But be quick about it as we are ready to sail!

Captain AJ

ajqtrz

Well we signed an experienced mate today and you land lubbers will just have wait a bit if ye want to earn yer sea legs! We come to port fairly regularly and the crews pretty steady but if you are still thinking of sailing with Active Traders, Captain AJ keep a list of worthy sea dogs and I'd be willing to put you on it, provided when we tie up next time you haven't shipped with any of our wimpy competitors. I swear by the flags under which we fly, some of them "ships" are no bigger than rowboats and half as fast! "All hands on deck, my foot!" So do keep in touch if ye want a real adventure! Now back to me quarters, my rum and my hot poker game (I'm winning as usual!).

AJ

ajqtrz

Well, blow me timbers if we didn't have one of our shipmates get promoted to captain! She's off and sailing her own ship now an we will miss her greatly -- especially at the poker table cause now I'm going to have to work to make some profit. Anyway, that means we be looking for another mate to take her watch and order around the deck hands and cabin boys (and girls since we aren't particular about that sort of thing). Let me know if you think it's time to go to sea because your current ship is leaking a bit or maybe you've never sailed before?. We run a tight ship and always full sail ahead!

AJ Active Traders\

And by the way, if you ever wonder why they call it a "fellowship?" Because a fellowship is "two or more fellows on the same ship" of course! Makes sense when you think about it.