• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Delete

• Thread starter DeletedUser19554
  • Start date

DeletedUser16295

I am sure you have found a home by now; however, if you find yourself looking now or in the future Lilliput is currently recruiting. We are currently down to 14 members due to a recent removal of people who had been inactive for months. We are a group who enjoy the game and enjoy learning with each other. We tend to accept any who are looking for a home when we have openings but do not allow obscenity, bullying, or any such behavior. We have no rules other than general good-sportsmanship type rules except required weekly visitation, 30 point contribution minimum to each weekly tournament, and informed non-emergent absences that would not allow the previous 2 requirements. We work really hard to be welcoming, helpful, and competitive but without causing undue stress (or cost...Diamonds) to our membership.

DeletedUser20529

We would welcome you.

Check us out and feel free to join.

DeletedUser7206

Winyandor, us2
Hi! :)
Greetings from the leaky PuffinRaft somewhere on an ocean or very large lake in Winyandor…we’re not sure which, but since we can’t swim and we’re lost anyway, it doesn’t really matter.

This is NOT a traditional FS. We’re a trading club and we don’t like rules. This means no rounds schedule, no mandatory contests, no adventures except the imaginary ones we make up for ourselves sometimes, no dress code and no pea shooters. Okay…sometimes pea shooters, but there will be a background check. If you want to engage in any of those activities, knock yourself out.

We just want fair two or three star trades (including cross tier), and unless you’re a recent Academy Award winner, drama is never encouraged. Maybe not even then.

Improv comedy is another thing entirely.

Grow your city the way you want to. We’re not going to tell you how, so relax and have fun. Just remember…a city-growing Puffin is a happy Puffin, so don’t just sit there not growing at all. We’ll help you. Just let us know if you need to be gone or inactive for, say three weeks.

If you’re interested in a laid back, friendly Fellowship, contact Archmage Emig. He’ll get back to you.

Attachments

• Elvforum.jpg
    Elvforum.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 88

DeletedUser12858

Title says most of it. I'm looking for a FS who wants me as I am. Fair warning, this is my second city. My main city is on Khelonaar(same user name if you want to check) and you can check to see how I will be progressing. There, I've only been playing since Sept and am at 48k score. This city I started to take a more relaxed approach. So only 18.5 since mid Oct. Part of that is due to previous FS being extremist in not allowing cross tier trades. Which is one thing I'm looking for in my next home. Just allow them, you don't have to accept them. It's even better if you have people who do accept them if they want. There are 200 people around a city NOT in your FS who can pick up those trades. And a max of 24 in your FS who can. Being restricted that way is really unfair. Granted, I do these cross tier at 3 stars. I realize the in game system isn't "fair" at the 4 to 1.

To sum up: Steel/crystal/elixir boosted. Does tourneys. Daily visits but more than once a day most days. Need cross tier trading allowed.

Thanks!

https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us2/3422597 - This city
https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us4/3422597 - Main city
Koochulu,
The Iron Islands is a great fs with very friendly players. We have no problem with cross trading and are focused on growing our cities and playing in tourneys and team events. We had a recent group leave after 1 month of play. We think they were scouted or just fs hoping up the ladder. I have been in this fs since I started play over 3 years ago and we have most of our players are 1 year or longer in the fs. Hope you look us over.
Robynswing961

Kitralvia

Title says most of it. I'm looking for a FS who wants me as I am. Fair warning, this is my second city. My main city is on Khelonaar(same user name if you want to check) and you can check to see how I will be progressing. There, I've only been playing since Sept and am at 48k score. This city I started to take a more relaxed approach. So only 18.5 since mid Oct. Part of that is due to previous FS being extremist in not allowing cross tier trades. Which is one thing I'm looking for in my next home. Just allow them, you don't have to accept them. It's even better if you have people who do accept them if they want. There are 200 people around a city NOT in your FS who can pick up those trades. And a max of 24 in your FS who can. Being restricted that way is really unfair. Granted, I do these cross tier at 3 stars. I realize the in game system isn't "fair" at the 4 to 1.

To sum up: Steel/crystal/elixir boosted. Does tourneys. Daily visits but more than once a day most days. Need cross tier trading allowed.

Thanks!

https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us2/3422597 - This city
https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us4/3422597 - Main city
Come and join me in my fellowship if still interested.