• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steel/Crystal/Elixir Score 6610 3rd City Seeking Active Fellowship

Merrymellen

I'd like to find a more active fellowship; I am growing too slowly. This is not my first city. I do play AT LEAST 4 times per week - more often 7.

DeletedUser5278

Hi -- We'd be happy to talk with you about our new fellowship The Fabulous Misfits -- we're active and convivial - with players spanning from 100,000 to 6,000 pts. who enjoy helping each other grow.

DeletedUser6497

Merrymellen you need an active fellowship than we're the right fit for you. We've got a great group willing to help you build your city while you help us. Many of us have multiple cities so we're not really new. Come join us you won't be disappointed. Please contact me for an invite. Bridgettgreenleaf archmage of Rebelwood

DeletedUser4601

Merrymellen if your seeking a fellowship that is active, in both trading, and helping, and friendly and helpful all in one then Black Swan is the spot for you. We not only visit daily and are active in trading but we use the chat to help members and to discuss the game. It's a friendly, no drama place were you can relax and enjoy yourself. We'd be glad to have you join us and share in your knowledge. Contact me for an invite, or look us up and apply. I'll be looking for your application. :)