• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steel manufacturers

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
For both elves and humans, the tech to be able to upgrade to Superior steel factories is researched in Ch4. For elves, once the research is activated, the factory will upgrade to lvl 9; for humans it will upgrade to lvl 11.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So superior isn't until level 9?
What she meant is that you can acquire the research for superior steel manufactories in Chapter four, and then, if you have the resources, you can upgrade them all the way to level 9 (in Elves). If you want to upgrade them to level 10, you'll have to research further. If you're in a human city it will upgrade a bit more.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The next upgrade in tech research from superior steel factories will be when you hit Dwarves, and can build dwarven steel manufactories. Then you'll be able to do level 10 (if you have an elf city) steel buildings.

Delafayette

What she meant is that you can acquire the research for superior steel manufactories in Chapter four, and then, if you have the resources, you can upgrade them all the way to level 9 (in Elves). If you want to upgrade them to level 10, you'll have to research further. If you're in a human city it will upgrade a bit more.
I have done the superior research. I have the quest to have superior steel. I was at lvl 7. Now upgrading to lvl 8. Will that complet the quest or do I have to max it out at lvl9?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you're an elf, factories start producing superior steel at lvl 9. If you're human, factories start producing superior steel at lvl 11.