• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steel-Scrolls-Dust in Arendyll

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848892614
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848892614

I've only been playing Elvenar for a few months, but Arendyll is my third server. I'm getting the hang of things and I check in on the game nearly every day. I'm currently in a very inactive fellowship that does not do much activity in trading or tournaments and it is difficult to grow. This city is mid-way through chapter 2. I'm an adult working full time with normal life stuff, so I would not be a good fit for a fellowship with really intense activity requirements.

Does your fellowship have room for a beginner?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
House of the Rising Sun is very beginner friendly and is active. I will send you an invite and message in game.

DeletedUser4518

Cymro of Arendyll is looking for players. We are a laid back, no pressure fellowship that is looking for active players. I will send you an invite. Come and check us out.