• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steel, Scrolls, & Elixir boosted looking for Fellowship (fellowship found, thanks!)

DeletedUser7975

I am daily player with a 12192 score, boosted in steel - scrolls - elixir. My current fellowship is not active in trades and as a new player, this is slowing down my growth.

If your fellowship needs my boosts and is active in trading, please let me know.

Thanks!

DeletedUser7492

He/she did.
Thank you so much for your helpful input. Obviously I had missed something and you were so kind as to point out my failure without helping at all. Kudos to you.

Calenmir

This post is in: Forums-->Game Worlds-->Elcysandir, so it was posted in the thread for the world in which this person plays.

DeletedUser7492

This post is in: Forums-->Game Worlds-->Elcysandir, so it was posted in the thread for the world in which this person plays.
I clicked on it from the new posts which did not offer that much information and I failed to see the tiny wording in the banner which indicated all of that. A condescending lot aren't you?

Calenmir

I was not being condescending, I was trying to help you and answering your request of 'enlighten me please as I am not seeing it'. Sorry if you felt talked down to but that wasn't what I was doing.

DeletedUser7492

Sorry. The previous unhelpful response had irritated me and I took your attempt to help the wrong way. My apologies.

DeletedUser2768

I clicked on it from the new posts which did not offer that much information and I failed to see the tiny wording in the banner which indicated all of that. A condescending lot aren't you?

It took me some time to find it too. Don't feel bad.

DeletedUser2768

I am daily player with a 12192 score, boosted in steel - scrolls - elixir. My current fellowship is not active in trades and as a new player, this is slowing down my growth.

If your fellowship needs my boosts and is active in trading, please let me know.

Thanks!

I actually had to let a player go earlier today. Kings and Queens would love to have you.

Rose
Archmage

DeletedUser7975

Thank you all so much! I landed in a very active fellowship.