• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steel, Scrolls, Magic Dust boosted, experienced, active daily player.

Lady Chessa

I'd like to find a good fellowship of mature players. 10th chest in tourneys prefered. My city here is younger, but I'm not new to the game. I play daily on several worlds. Message me and let's talk about it and see if I'd be a good fit.

cindywillow

I recently took over as AM of Songs of Experience and we are looking for players. We get 10 chests on a push week, averaging about 6 per week now. My goal is to fill our ranks and become a weekly 10+ chest FS. Great group of people! Contact cindywillow, AM

modac

I'd like to find a good fellowship of mature players. 10th chest in tourneys prefered. My city here is younger, but I'm not new to the game. I play daily on several worlds. Message me and let's talk about it and see if I'd be a good fit.
Hello Lady Chessa,

I think you would be a great fit in Everae! We are a 10 chest fellowship. Also, your boosts would help us get a bit more balanced.

Check us out on ElvenStats.

modac

Stratafox

Heya LadyC, Give us a look-see. I've been with the Phoenixes for over three years now and its a great FS to belong to.