• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

steel tourney

Aritra

Simple question but didn't know where to go, if there was a place the answer is posted.
I am just wondering when the current steel tourney began?
I know it was earlier this week, but I can't recall which day it was. I can see the hours/days remaining, but I can't recall how long they typically run (I think they have the same duration each tourney but I haven't written it down to know for sure) to do the math backwards. thanks

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Steel was last week. This week is planks.

Also, I cannot remember now if the change from Daylight Savings changes the tournament start time by an hour or not.

Aritra

Steel was last week. This week is planks.
Also, I cannot remember now if the change from Daylight Savings changes the tournament start time by an hour or not.
Steel is still going, another 24-ish hours last I checked a short bit ago.
I'm aware planks is next because it follows tier order.
Are you saying planks begins Tuesday October 27, and it is just a question of start time because of the time change affecting some areas?

Aritra

Steel is still going, another 24-ish hours last I checked a short bit ago.
I'm aware planks is next because it follows tier order.
Are you saying planks begins Tuesday October 27, and it is just a question of start time because of the time change affecting some areas?
Ummm... Yeah, my tourney is showing planks. I swear they were steel yesterday (or definitely Wednesday, the day before) so now I'm super confused, lol
In the end, this isn't important, but I'm not sure where I went wrong?

Rp44

I am not sure where you saw steel either, but this tourney has been planks all week. :) However, I had visual glitches for the first tourney province in all of my cities this week, so who knows what else showed then?

As mentioned, tournaments run every week from Tuesday at 1pm EST to Saturday at 4pm EST. Last year Daylight Savings Time did shift the start/end time for one tournament (& spire) because Germany ends DST a week before the US does.