• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steels-Scrolls-Dust Chapter 2

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848892614
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848892614

I've only been playing Elvenar for a few months, but Felyndral is my forth server. I'm getting the hang of things and I check in on the game nearly every day. I'm currently in a very inactive fellowship that does not do much activity in trading or tournaments and it is difficult to grow. My city is mid-way through chapter 2. I'm an adult working full time with normal life stuff, so I would not be a good fit for a fellowship with really intense activity requirements. I know how to participate in tournaments, and am willing to meet point expectations for the occasional 10-chest-push.

Does your fellowship have room for a beginner?

Free Trade Zone might work for you. Even if you just need some place to park while looking for something else!

"This Fellowship exists to provide a home to players wanting to make use of the Free Trade Zone for their trading needs. Trading is what we do! Same tier trades / Cross tier trades - laissez faire/caveat emptor; zero to three stars - all good.

Are you a Producer that needs help moving large quantities of goods? Want to profit by facilitating trades for others as a Broker? Even temporary members - join the Fellowship, make your trade, leave when you're done or wait for the trade you are looking for. Traveling traders from other fellowships welcome!

NO event participation / teamwork / activity reqs."

Last edited:

Anna of Elves

I've only been playing Elvenar for a few months, but Felyndral is my forth server. I'm getting the hang of things and I check in on the game nearly every day. I'm currently in a very inactive fellowship that does not do much activity in trading or tournaments and it is difficult to grow. My city is mid-way through chapter 2. I'm an adult working full time with normal life stuff, so I would not be a good fit for a fellowship with really intense activity requirements. I know how to participate in tournaments, and am willing to meet point expectations for the occasional 10-chest-push.

Does your fellowship have room for a beginner?
Hi, if you haven't found one yet check out Elven Warriors. We are experienced players, but started this new one so we are still low. We are friendly and help everywhere. We work hard and will do tournament, spire, etc. We just want to have fun.