• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steps and Servers

turfboss

I have tried searching forums and the Wiki to no avail - two Questions (1) I see questions and answers concerning outputs expected at different "steps" - a recent one today was aplayer saying she was on step 54 and expecting a certain output - which the repsonse to that was that she was on step 33 with that output - question is where do I find out what step I am on and since there is obviously a list of expected outputs - and knowledge of those expected outputs might?? help with planning growth within my city?? and (2) I have also seen lots of references to which server a particular player is on - I'm pretty sure I am on a US server but I see references to US4 versus ?? - is there someplace that I can look to see which server I am on?

Thanks in advance for any insights or references

turfboss

Thanks for that update on the steps - and I did find the answer to the servers (in the FAQ) - Winyandor is on US2 - there is a list of World names and servers they reside on.