• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Steps to joining a fellowship

Bethanne Rainbow

I have invited someone to join our Fellowship. She cant find her way. What are the steps so I can direct her. I’ve never had this happen and don’t remember for myself. It’s been too long. Thanks in advance!
Bethanne

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
If I remember correctly
If they click on the Fellowship symbol, ( that shield under their name ) your invite will show there.
If you click on that "shield" and go to the 'aspirants' tab you can see invites you've sent or requests sent to you.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
^What he said. If your potential member clicks on the FS icon in their city, the invite you sent should show up. All they should have to do then is click accept.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Unless she is one of those new cities that got stuck with the Fellowship tech in Chap 2. Then she can't join until she gets there and unlock the tech. We had that issue w/some players trying to join. Others didn't have that tech and were able to join right away.