• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Still.... Garbage prizes!

DeletedUser6368

This Fellowship Adventure, weak prizes. INNO you can do better... A LOT!!! better.

The Unbeliever

The Sun Codex for finishing Lv2 is admittedly a decent prize;
- for early gamer players, it's better culture/tile than most of their regularly available basic culture buildings, and/or only slightly worse but a fraction of the size.

- for later game players (ie: WE's and on), it's a hilariously silly amount of culture that takes up a whopping 4 tiles, making it amazingly space-efficient when their real need is for mana and/or seeds production.
Getting 1590 - 2.9k culture you can slap into a back corner out of the way is nothing to sneeze at.

DeletedUser7527

thats why i choose not to do it some of my fellows are trying to play it but its not worth me giving up my goods and stuff for low prizes lol