• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Still get a rounding error on collecting both gold and supplies

• Thread starter DeletedUser3507
  • Start date

DeletedUser3507

Will show 1 gold from max and this has been going on for 2 months.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. We're not able to understand the issue, however, can you please use the bug report format? We are happy to look into this for you.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
this has been going on for months and I have filed a bug report myself.

Sometimes, when you fill you main hall by collecting coins, the total doesn't go to full, but actually stops at one less than full. As a result, the ability to keep collecting further is not disabled, and the coins over residences and other buildings that provide coins (i.e. golden Abyss) do not "Grey out" as expected. If you do not notice the main hall is one-coin-short of full, it is possible to keep collecting and collecting until everything is thrown away. it happens in all a worlds, in all browsers, seemingly at random.

there is more at "#T11915525 Main Hall is not filling and greying out coin collection"

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

This shows rounding error on supplies I add 104 it still shows this

2017-11-13.png

DeletedUser2055

Myself and multiple members of my FS are having this issue on coin collections..

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Myself and multiple members of my FS are having this issue on coin collections..
File an in-game ticket each time it happens. They always fix mine within 24 hours.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.

DeletedUser3507

even though you add more than enough

Game version: __ 1.50
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) Chrome
Flash Player version: __29.0.0.113
Operating System: __Window 10 Pro
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __jps54
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Reproducibility: _5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: __ (if applicable)
Current situation:
__Gold collection at times leaves you 1 gold short even after adding more
__
Expected situation:
__Correct Rounding error
__
Reproduction Steps
1. __Collect gold
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __
Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!
Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
No need to open another thread on the same bug, please look around the forum to avoid duplicates. Merging

Thanks