• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

still getting quest from halflings

• Thread starter DeletedUser3680
  • Start date

DeletedUser3680

v1.93.2-(1a0065d) (2019-11-28 10:35)

Chrome
Winanydor

I have completed halflings and the advanced scouts in elementals, but am still getting quests from halflings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
v1.93.2-(1a0065d) (2019-11-28 10:35)

Chrome
Winanydor

I have completed halflings and the advanced scouts in elementals, but am still getting quests from halflings.
That doesn't sound like a bug. The main-line quests come in a set order, not according to where you are in the game (you have two quest givers, one which rotates through progression-specific-tasks, and one which gives a long series of quests that are meant to guide you through the game). If you fail to complete the guide quests, they will stick around until finished and continue to come up in sequence until you have passed through them. Once you are in a new chapter, they should become declinable, so you can choose to skip them and move on..

DeletedUser3680

That doesn't sound like a bug. The main-line quests come in a set order, not according to where you are in the game (you have two quest givers, one which rotates through progression-specific-tasks, and one which gives a long series of quests that are meant to guide you through the game). If you fail to complete the guide quests, they will stick around until finished and continue to come up in sequence until you have passed through them. Once you are in a new chapter, they should become declinable, so you can choose to skip them and move on..
was getting quests to upgrade spring grove and then sell it. Also to produce frogs, which I couldn't do. Decline d most , noew am stuck with produce many thou orcs which will take me forever, can't decline that one

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
was getting quests to upgrade spring grove and then sell it. Also to produce frogs, which I couldn't do. Decline d most , noew am stuck with produce many thou orcs which will take me forever, can't decline that one
Train 2000 Orcs is the first quest in Elementals, so you are clear of the halflings quests now, and they become non-declinable until you finish the Elementals chapter.