• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

still looking

DeletedUser7527

Hello my name is Druindar Faric i am still looking for a new fs to call home i am very active and enjoy chat as well would like to find a fs that i would fit into real well .Dont let my small city fool you i just started this one but have been in other realms building up bigger cities so i have lots of exp at this game .hope to find a home real soon

DeletedUser4955

We are looking for an additional member. We are glad to have members that start small and grow. Several in our fellowship are working on an new city. We are a friendly group and are glad to have people open to chat. Hope you will look us up....All the Kings Men (no apostrophe), and let me know if you are interested.
Crochet
Archmage

DeletedUser8387

Hello my name is Druindar Faric i am still looking for a new fs to call home i am very active and enjoy chat as well would like to find a fs that i would fit into real well .Dont let my small city fool you i just started this one but have been in other realms building up bigger cities so i have lots of exp at this game .hope to find a home real soon
We are looking for active players at "Tribe of Judah". Blessings! Glorfindel

ergoetu

Hello, my FS disbanded, so I formed my own. We are small but growing and recruiting. If interested, check it out. Name is Ergoetu World-Recruiting. Thanks...Jim

Ventar

Tradersrow is a relatively new fellowship and growing fast, we need experienced active players to help ground our base and guide the newbies along, we build only boosted goods and trade for whatever else we need, come take a look at the fellowship.

DeletedUser7527

Tradersrow is a relatively new fellowship and growing fast, we need experienced active players to help ground our base and guide the newbies along, we build only boosted goods and trade for whatever else we need, come take a look at the fellowship.
just send me a message to let me know if you still want me if so i will quit the fs im in and then apply to your fs ty