• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Still new this maybe a dumb question!

DeletedUser5729

Is there a way to delete everything and pick the other side. Like right now I'm Elf but I made another account for my kid and hes a dwarf. I really like the way his set up is. Can I just delete everything and jump sides.

Gath Of Baal

Sorry, there is no way of deleting your elf city short of waiting the months it takes of non activity for the game to auto delete your city for inactivity..

Plus you can not start the game as a dwarf.. Just human or elf.. The dwarfs are a chapter further down the knowledge tree that your initial race will eventually turn in to as you progress thru the game... Both humans and elves turn into dwarves then fairies then orcs then wood elves then sorcerers..
There is very little difference cosmetically between a human/dwarf city or an elven/dwarf city, with the most noticeable change being building facings.

If you wanted to make a human city you could always make one on one of the 4 other worlds

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1178646

Is there a way to delete everything and pick the other side. Like right now I'm Elf but I made another account for my kid and hes a dwarf. I really like the way his set up is. Can I just delete everything and jump sides.

You cant' delete your account, but you can start another race on one of the other 4 servers.