• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stonehenge artifacts

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Are they still in the Magic Academy? I have stage 9 Stonehenges in 2 different cities. I have been keeping an eye out for that final artifact but I have not seen any for several months. Do I just have terrible luck or have Stonehenge artifacts been removed from the crafting rotation?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, still there. All the artifacts that have been added are still there, so the crafting pool for that slot is quite diluted and makes it hard to get the one you want to show up.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yep, still there. All the artifacts that have been added are still there, so the crafting pool for that slot is quite diluted and makes it hard to get the one you want to show up.
VERY hard. I think it would be worth exploring the idea of taking every single artifact out of the MA and replacing them with a few sorceries that each offer multiple artifacts. For example, say you take out 6 different artifact types and replace them with 2 different sorceries which each offer a choice of 3 artifacts. What is available has not changed at all. But the chances of getting what you need is much higher.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
VERY hard. I think it would be worth exploring the idea of taking every single artifact out of the MA and replacing them with a few sorceries that each offer multiple artifacts. For example, say you take out 6 different artifact types and replace them with 2 different sorceries which each offer a choice of 3 artifacts. What is available has not changed at all. But the chances of getting what you need is much higher.

That may be their goal by the end of the year, once every type of event has had three versions, so they can make the sorceries like the one from the Winter event that had the choice of the three different Winter artifacts.

Moho

Chef
Yep, still there.
I watch the MA carefully. If they're still there, they may be introduced with a lower chance of showing up than other recipes becuase, for example, Fire Phoenix artifacts appear in my MA quite frequently (in 3 cities). This is the reason why my Fire Phoenix buildings are evolved to level 10 in every city although two of them are only 6 months old.

I was wondering about the evolution of the phoenixes and brown bear. I've seen the evolution for the Coldfire phoenix in the MA, but I only have the Storm and Fire phoenixes in my city and I haven't seen any evolutions for those. Are they just rare? Or do I need to stick to upgrading rather than evolving?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I was wondering about the evolution of the phoenixes and brown bear. I've seen the evolution for the Coldfire phoenix in the MA, but I only have the Storm and Fire phoenixes in my city and I haven't seen any evolutions for those. Are they just rare? Or do I need to stick to upgrading rather than evolving?
Are you sure you are not mistaking Coldfire Phoenix artifacts for Phoenix artifacts? I see Phoenix artifacts **WAY** more often than any other artifact. So much so that I am fairly sure the probability of Phoenix artifacts showing up is weighed more heavily than any other artifact type. For example, I have been able to create a fully evolved Aureate Phoenix from scratch by crafting 9 Phoenix artifacts. And I have done this in all 3 of my cities. Yet I have 2 stage 9 Stonehenges and a stage 8 Gingerbread Mansion scattered in my 3 cities. Because despite checking the MA constantly, I have not seen the Stonehenge or Gingerbread artifacts I need to finish them off.

Katarax

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if the Moonstone Library is still in the MA rotation? Last Fall I deleted my old one because I got it many chapters ago and could no longer justify the space for the chapter-restricted goods it gave. I did eventually manage to snag an updated gum tree, mana plant, endless scrolls, and gate all within a 2-3 week period from the MA, but now it’s been roughly 2 months and I haven’t seen the actual library come up. Sorry if this has already been asked before, didn’t see any recent threads about it.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
does anyone know if the Moonstone Library is still in the MA rotation?

Yes, it is. My mom just crafted one 2 days ago. That said, I think it has a much lower odds percentage of showing up than most of the other buildings. I also had to wait a long while before it showed up, while I had all the other set pieces crafted.

Katarax

Yes, it is. My mom just crafted one 2 days ago. That said, I think it has a much lower odds percentage of showing up than most of the other buildings. I also had to wait a long while before it showed up, while I had all the other set pieces crafted.
Thank you for the info! :D

What does the Wise Golem do? I've seen it several times, and I have the evolution for it, but I haven't had the catalysts to create it yet? I did see the "regular" Phoenix evolution yesterday or the day before, and I may have misread the other Phoenix evolutions. Is there a list somewhere that says what each one does when evolved? I keep my Witch's Hut and Brown Bear because they provide troops which increase without evolution, but I don't know what they'll do when evolved.

Hawk1911

I am fairly sure the probability of Phoenix artifacts showing up is weighed more heavily than any other artifact type.
I agree 100%! I've finished a Storm Phoenix to lv10 and considered starting an Aureate Phoenix lol. I see Phoenix artifacts at least 4 times per week. On the flip side, I saw a gingerbread artifact today, first time in 2 months. Haven't seen a Stonehenge artifact in over 3 months. Never seen a Mermaids Paradise artifact...wondering if they are even available lol. Bears are slightly more common, once a month or so, enough that I finished my brown bear and started my polar bear.

(Note: I catch every 6 hour cycle and use SoC until gone. Only have a single city)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Need more Bears! !!!Take my diamonds!!! It’s really annoying doing tourney when your polar bears are of different levels. In my case, it’s a difference of 7 levels. That is bad RNG for one city, but I suppose RNG is never my strong suit in this darn game.

Raccon

Stonehenge and mermaid paradise bases are regular visitors in my MA, at least 2-3 times a week each but I haven't seen any of their respective artifacts since summer and that was one or two occasions only which is not enough to evolve them.
I wonder why the evolving building bases are showing up so regularly but their artifacts don't :rolleyes:
Same thing is happening with the wise golem building that has been visiting my MA recently without any artifacts!
And the last bear artifact I saw was over a month ago, I guess my brown bear would die of old age by the time I manage to craft all required artifacts to evolve it :confused:
By the way, I check the MA every 6 hours.