• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storage and Rotate

DeletedUser1129

I would like to see storage and rotate features added to the game. Not only would these features help those who get into design, but they would also play into the strategic side of the game. People who only use boosted manufactories could build the non-boosted manufactories for quests or when supplies are low and then store them when not needed. When a quest calls for upgrading a non-boosted manufactory or trading supplies are high, the player could take the non-boosted manufactories out of storage. With rotate, I often find that I can't maximize my space because I can't rotate an item to fit in with other buildings. Figuring out how to maximize space is a strategic process, so having a rotate feature would enhance this part of the game.

DeletedUser511

These have been suggested since the game started. I dont see it happening though.

DeletedUser511

It has been asked to death. Making thread after thread isnt doing anything for the cause. Try finding the 50 or more threads that already ask for it and add to them.

joboxo

I vote for these features too!

It makes me very happy that there are so many people asking for these features. A good product designer should surely listen to the clients!