• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storage building

DeletedUser1470

How about a storage building for storing buildings, pavements, etc that you can't use on your map at the moment or that needs to be moved in order to rearrange you city? It would help me greatly at this moment in time! Snowy

DeletedUser511

Been suggested tons and it dont seem like its happening anytime soon if at all.

DeletedUser594

How about a storage building for storing buildings, pavements, etc that you can't use on your map at the moment or that needs to be moved in order to rearrange you city? It would help me greatly at this moment in time! Snowy
There's been a trend of implementing some of the same/similar features found on inno's sister game "Forge of Empires" which has a similar building aspect. Their solution was to create an ability to swap out buildings. You can grab one building, bring it to a spot already full, drop it and grab the building in place automatically. In the end you still need to have the room to drop everything in place but that option opens up a lot of wiggle room possibilities in three+ way moves. If I were placing bets it would be on us getting a similar solution implemented here.

DeletedUser907

About storage buildings, for the time it is always best to keep a square of land empty so u can move things around, :)
Zushy, :)

DeletedUser1524

About storage buildings, for the time it is always best to keep a square of land empty so u can move things around, :)
I think it is more for those who don't have the extra square of land to spare. I've played other games where there is a storage, which helped out a lot. How do we make this happen?!

Deleted User - 312108

Considering they sell expansion plots for diamonds, I don't think a storage space is too likely. The only way I see such a thing happening is if it were a premium diamond purchased perk.

DeletedUser627

Considering they sell expansion plots for diamonds, I don't think a storage space is too likely. The only way I see such a thing happening is if it were a premium diamond purchased perk.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat, if it were large enough to accommodate the biggest building. The further you go becomes to in the game, the more important it becomes to be able to rearrange, experimenting with efficiency (in my opinion). God forbid if you've accidentally placed your L17 barracks in the wrong place!

DeletedUser1470

agreed, I'd even spend diamonds for an adequate sized storage building, especially if it could get bonuses with visitors!!!

DeletedUser907

I think it is more for those who don't have the extra square of land to spare. I've played other games where there is a storage, which helped out a lot. How do we make this happen?!
Dear snowqueen12345,
I have also but Elvenar really wants to challenge us that is also why we can not turn our buildings, :)

DeletedUser907

I'd buy one in a heartbeat, if it were large enough to accommodate the biggest building. The further you go becomes to in the game, the more important it becomes to be able to rearrange, experimenting with efficiency (in my opinion). God forbid if you've accidentally placed your L17 barracks in the wrong place!
Dear bobbipiazza,
I would also even if we could not rotate our buildings it would help us all tremendously and it would I think give us a chance to be more creative, :)
Also I feel it would be awesome if we were able to move our squares this would be awesome also and then we would surely need a storage space but only allow us to have a certain length of time as we would loose lots by having things in storage, :(
Maybe if they would just let us move the squares around and we would keep 1 plot open just to make the changes ?

DeletedUser1534

I don't necessarily agree with storage buildings as that would just make city building too easy but I do favor the idea to swap buildings like in Inno's sister game "Forge of Empires". It would make rearranging the city much easier but still providing the challenge of having enough room to rearrange your city and place your buildings.

As far as the idea to rotate buildings, I don't favor that much just due to the fact that Elven cities and Human cities currently have to be laid out differently from each other to maximize city space thus providing their own identity, however being able to rotate buildings would eliminate that aspect.