• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Store KP" enchantment/conversion

DeletedUser12171

I sometimes have excess KP while an AW is upgrading, and I want to continue upgrading that particular AW. I would like that excess KP can be converted into KP instants to be used later.

I do understand that the devs would rather I spend diamonds to complete the building construction instantly

DeletedUser2870

Non issue, sorry.
First of all, why would you want to store your kps to invest in your own AW in large numbers? That's an extremely unprofitable business. Better to invest them in someone else's AW, you're not going to get any kind of reward for putting them in your own. So unless you play by app only, it's much better to put them in other players AWs.
Second, what's the problem if you do want to do so? You can speed-up the upgrading by using time-reduction instants, so if you want you can finish your upgrade pretty much instantly. Even if you don't get them from events, you can craft them in the MA.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I sometimes have excess KP while an AW is upgrading, and I want to continue upgrading that particular AW. I would like that excess KP can be converted into KP instants to be used later.
I'm with @Dhurrin. The very simple workaround is to find someone who is willing to owe you a bunch of KP and for you to put yours in their AW until yours is done, then get it back over the next few days or weeks. I have over 50,000KP in my wonders, and I doubt if more than a thousand of it came form me myself. At the moment I owe nearly 1100 KP to other players, one of whom doesn't even have an AW placed yet and wanted to dump KP. If I had to pay it all back, it would take most of my KP for the next three weeks (between daily, plus buildings, plus tournaments), yet not single KP wasted by them or me.

DeletedUser16929

I do understand that the devs would rather I spend diamonds to complete the building construction instantly
i think this would be a great idea if we could have the option to craft KP into an Ancient Knowledge Instants
this is a great idea.................................................. :D:D:):):p:):):D:D