• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storm Mongers invites you to join

DeletedUser9922

Hey there. I am Keldor1, Archmage. We are currently a small FS looking for dedicated and active members. Some of us are relatively new to this game but not new to this type of game. I have over 4 years in EMPIRE before coming here. I was the leader of my alliances (5) in multiple world servers with members in Germany, Puerto Rico, Canada, South America, as well as the U.S. I am currently in all 7 of the US worlds. If you would like to be in a daily active FS, take a look at us. In some of the worlds, we have only 1 or 2 members so far. But are actively recruiting in all 7. If you would like to be a part, we would be happy to work with you. Contact me in-game by going to the world and searching my name or FS name. Good luck in your search for a "home".