• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storm Phoenix buff issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23419

At first I thought I was going crazy (which is normal for me), but then I realized that my Phoenix has one buff on PC, and a different buff on my iPad..

iPad says buff is 70%:
65424742_414414359157382_8449693799432585216_n (2).jpg

PC says buff is 85%:
85.png

Which is correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Further information: it appears your phoenix is a chapter 3 stage 7 phoenix and thus adds +35% to your MM spell (which is a 50% addition).

How this is calculated: Your MM spell production is 50% + storm bonus (35%) + elvenar trade center bonus (0%) = 85% which is added to your base (100%) production. So whenever you have both the MM spell and the storm phoenix active you are making 185% of normal production.

The 70% number appears to be a miscalculation.

DeletedUser23419

Did that change? Originally when the event happened, it was at 70%??

DeletedUser23419

I must have always thought I was 70% because I first got the Phoenix on mobile where it said 70%.

Probably the same thing happening on my friend's acct with her Phoenix. Good to know. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.