• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storyline quests broken

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Perhaps it being the middle winter those wandering storyline quests are just seeking a warmer climate...like the Bahamas. If we all go to the Bahamas maybe they'll be happy enough to get back in line in their proper place? ;)

AJ

Aritra

Can't say I minded too much. Half were easy instants and the other half immediately recognized as completed so I got extra gold/supplies. No complaint about that. (It's not like they're going to take them back, lol Right? ...Right? haha)
It was just really odd. It furrowed my brow and I said, "okaaaaay...???" *shrug*

Vigali

I experienced this as well; wasn't a concern to me until I got multiple wholesaler quests in a row, which was expensive and I didn't want to complete them.

I just declined them, and after declining a few quests in a row, it shot me right back to where I was supposed to be in the story quest line, so that may be a workaround for anyone who feels stuck by this right now.

Karlemagne

I was in chapter one and received a half quest.... which assumed I was given an item I heard never owned. Was stuck for days.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got something that was weird yesterday; I wish I'd taken a screen shot. It was a quest that was completely invisible ... the quest was there, you can tell by the fact that it had a thin frame around it, and you could hover over it and see what it was, but there was no picture whatsoever ... you could see through to the landscape underneath. I completed the quest and got a green checkmark, but I couldn't collect it ... it wouldn't let me, until I refreshed and came back in. Then it was there with the picture.

T6583

I just got a bunch of quests today in Ch. 17 to have a trader and then to do a trade with the wholesaler 2 times in a row and to place a trade twice in a row, then it went back to story line quests for Ch. 17.

Fayeanne

I think the quests are further messed up than this. I just received two side quests for the Blooming Trader Guild...simultaneously. Meaning they are both on the board at once and are choking out my main quest. Shouldn't these come in sequence? That's how it has always worked in the past.