• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Strategies for Building Manufactories?

DeepTerminal

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I'm wondering what would be the best strategy for building manufactories.

I have planks boost, and I'm currently in a pretty active fellowship with a good amount of trading.

Obviously, I should build more planks factories since I have production boost. However, should I keep expanding my other factories (marble and steel)? Should I get rid of them and maximize planks so I can trade?

Please comment!

Last edited:

DeletedUser594

If you want maximum efficiency then build only boosted. Your bonus will rise quickly as you gain relics and soon you will be making 150% 200%, 300% more planks free. Your population tied up in marble/steel will get freed up and there will be more space in your city for growth..

DeletedUser626

congrats you are in an active fellowship, with a good amount of trading.

I would recommend you build only your boosted factories,

gaining more relics for your boosted from provinces will soon add up to a huge increase, and you'll soon see the non-boosted marble/steel are just lawn ornaments when comparing their production.