• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Streaming error

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I get streaming errors every so often as well. They don't usually last more than a few minutes for me. Four times in a row is a lot! I feel your pain. :(

edeba

I just got in for a minute and kicked out with the streaming error again. I have not been able to reset anything in more than hour for this happening over and over again, but between getting in for a minute there is a few minutes offline, like 3-10 minutes.

edeba

So it just happened again, and judging by my last message, that was about 3 minutes of not being able to get on, it loaded... At least the two buildings I managed to reset to build the next level accepted, but my orc collections have not accepted once. I did not notice if my manu resets took... I avoided orc collection last time and went for resetting builds and manu, but I didn't see if the manu reset took before being offline again.

dragonspearls

I'm having the same issue playing on a laptop. It started just over an hour ago when I was checking a couple of things. I got in a few minutes ago, started collecting. Before I could start resetting productions, the error came up again. When I got back in yet again, some of what I had collected the last time had been reset to not collected. I got kicked out faster each time it's happened. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

dragonspearls

I get streaming errors every so often as well. They don't usually last more than a few minutes for me. Four times in a row is a lot! I feel your pain. :(

Same for me - get them every once in awhile and of short duration. I've never had it happen like this before with multiple kick outs, time in game down to mere seconds, and anything I managed to do while in the game since first kick out has been rolled back.

Miraculix

still can't login! about 3h now, frustrating. looks like it's the us-server only. beta works just fine.

Buttrflwr

The game comes online, try to collect orcs, and other things and then get an error message for a streaming error and then the game goes offline and I can not load. Has happened 4 times so far, offline atm.
This has been happening for several weeks for me. Now I can't get in at all. On any US server. Beta is fine for me as well.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm able to get on US 4&5, but sounds like lots of players having this problem this morning. Direct reporting will get a faster response than posting in this bug forum. Here's a link to submit a ticket to support:
Inno Support
For future reference: If you can't get in the game, but can get to the forums, there's a link to Support in the Quick Links box at the top right of the main forum page.

Sunnydae

mine hasnt... kinda hard to try to setup for the FA when you get booted ever 5 minutes..and it happened ALL through the last Event also. sooooooo frustrated, just sent in ANOTHER ticket.. gonna take a LOT of GIN....and meanwhile my city sits in wreckage and unfulfilled building and FA in limbo for me screenshot.jpegscreenshot2.jpeg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Stream Error has been happening randomly for at least a year, probably longer. I get it at least once a month and I also found a specific time it will happen more regularly to me. When an event is going on, if I am in the game when the new game day starts and the daily prize changes, I get a Stream Error. It has happened before at the end of an FA if I am in the game when the time runs out. I use Chrome running HTML5 on a cheap PCwith decent RAM and speed. I have no idea what triggers the random Stream Errors I get, but because of when I get most of them, because of changes triggered at Inno's end of the internet, it has to be some sort of "disagreement" between our IP and the Inno servers not syncing up correctly. So nothing short of a different Internet Provider may fix this for some people.