• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Street map

Volpurod

I believe that adding a Road map in the menu would be helpful, as the city grows many Roads can not be seen clearly so cutting roads or changing them are quite difficult, clicking the menu and seeing only the roads would be a big help for changes, I hope I made myself clear, after all English is not my mother language

shimmerfly

@volpurod I agree the roads are difficult to see. You don't need to delete the old roads when changing them. You can place the new roads over the old. Your English is great :D.

DeletedUser

+1 I like the idea. *Click* work on your roads *Click* when you're done. No muss, no fuss.

DeletedUser6521

I would take this one step further. Have a 2D mode for your city, this would allow you to see a map much like it looks on ElvenArchitect.
It would greatly enhance a players ability to move things around and find open spaces.