• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Street Mode Option

RicoEstrada

I guess this topic has been covered in the past but I cannot find a thread that deals about it, so here it is.
I think it would be really nice to have a mode where we would only see the streets, all the buildings would be hidden while using this option.
This mode would be so convenient when upgrading the streets, especially for high level cities, where buildings are bigger.
Someone else thinks this might help?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm sure it would help. I'm not sure it would be worth the programming time at this point. Possibly when the game is a bit more mature.

Have you encountered the combination of the two fan sites Elvenstats.com and elvenarchitect.com? With the option to show street levels turned on, it makes things much easier to see what your streets are up to.