• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Strong FS with room for a merger?

Laochra

While recruiting for my own FS, I found one called Iron Throne. 13 of their 21 members are active--according to ElvenStats. Their highest ranked member is in Chapter 4 & their AM has been inactive since mid-August. The remaining active members are slightly heavy on the plank & silk boosts & they only have 1 active member with elixir. Can anyone offer them a new home?

{When I find fellowships like this & I have room for all the active members, I send a message to the active members, in hopes that one or more of them are not just mobile players. They are then able to notify their friends of the offer of a new home--which they are immensely grateful for.}

shionnach

Well I offered some of them a new home and got not one reply.

Update I did finally get a reply, thanks

Last edited: