• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stuck in Constructs

Aerdna

I researched faster than I completed the quests and I am at the max of humanium but still have to collect at least 200 more. How do I depleted what I have stored so I can complete the quest? Do I need to sell and rebuild my core?

defiantoneks

i would say no to selling the core, but it's been more than a minute since i did Constructs.
Isnt there something you can produce that uses humanium?

Gkyr

Chef
I may be wrong in this, but, as I recall, you will need to use some of your Humanium to upgrade your Core, and then the Core can accomodate the increased amount of Humanium. Am I wrong in this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You don't say how far into the chapter you are. Is your Core/Portal already at level 4? Have you completed all the research for the chapter and just not caught up on the quests?