• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

STUCK

DeletedUser4035

I'm stuck - it seems that I can't get any further without purchasing diamonds - is that correct??????

I have no disposable income to purchase diamonds - I lost my job recently and can't purchase them at this point so.... I may have to put my game hold until I have a job again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2542

elvenar93 - I buy too many diamonds and I still get stuck! Many players don't use diamonds. Getting stuck is just part of the game. I don't know where you are, but I get stuck needing more population but not having room, or needing more culture and no place to put it, or currently I am stuck by not wanting to complete additional Ancient Wonders in the Knowledge Tree until the ones I'm working on are completed. (I hope that didn't confuse you -- just know that everyone gets stuck). Yes, it is possible to buy your way out of being stuck, but you can also sell a building or two to allow you to adjust where you need to. Just keep at it, even it you slow down for awhile you'll get out of the rut eventually. Post more details of the problem and you'll get more specific answers.
Happy Playing!
Patty

MojaveByrd

I have the same problem and Innogames said I have to have the upgraded ($$$) versioon to get a magic residence, to get more builders, etc. I had to sell some residences because I needed room. Now I have -63 people and can't upgrade anything. Help.

DeletedUser3297

First of all, you can play this game from start till the end of Orcs WITHOUT buying diamonds. You don't need magic residences/workshops, you don't need diamond culture. A third builder is nice to help speed things along, but it's not needed either. What you are facing is space management issues. You need to increase your population by adding a residence back and upgrading it. Then look at what is required for pop/culture moving forward. Using diamonds is nice and it helps for easier gameplay, but using diamonds will only put a band-aid on your problem.