• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stupid excited about Christmas

Fiona Selah

Ok.... so after years and years of basically decorating our Christmas tree the same way, we've started to change it up. Last year I bought my mom much needed forks (24 of 'em) and tied two together with ribbon like crossed swords and put them on the tree. And put an ugly stuffed chicken hanging from the top of the tree which we bent over like Charlie Brown's tree. My son helped me design an angel wing rig for the chicken. That was fun.

This year we're going for more elegant. I've designed a tree based off of that gorgeous black and white dress from My Fair Lady. Can't wait for all the stuff to arrive! Black and white ribbon and bows, white feathers and ornaments, pink peonies, and of course I'll be using a white hat with black trim as the topper.... cross your fingers that it turns out well! Gonna surprise my mom again!

Any fun stuff planned for this year y'all?

Tha

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
You should post a photo of it when you finish it here for us to see! It sounds like it will be awesome! I just go spend the day with my family for Christmas. Every year for Christmas dinner my mom makes homemade cheese raviolis and her homemade pasta sauce with it. It's delicious and I look forward to that dinner every single year lol.

Fiona Selah

You should post a photo of it when you finish it here for us to see! It sounds like it will be awesome! I just go spend the day with my family for Christmas. Every year for Christmas dinner my mom makes homemade cheese raviolis and her homemade pasta sauce with it. It's delicious and I look forward to that dinner every single year lol.
Yummm! That sounds wonderful!