• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sudden Negative Population

DeletedUser8821

Today I was reorganizing my city after an expansion and looked up to see my population was negative 52.
The last thing i built was the Magic Academy, yesterday.
I did not remove any residences, in fact i upgraded one overnight.
I have not upgraded anything else recently.
Everything is connected to the roads and was connected before i started rearranging.

What went wrong?

I have since built 2 more residences and have a positive population. I just don't want this to happen again.

DeletedUser4993

Negative pop-seems to me that many have this problem from time to time. I have no clue why but seems to straighten out pretty quick. If it continues for more than a couple of days write a support ticket.

DeletedUser1094

Today I was reorganizing my city after an expansion and looked up to see my population was negative 52.
The last thing i built was the Magic Academy, yesterday.
I did not remove any residences, in fact i upgraded one overnight.
I have not upgraded anything else recently.
Everything is connected to the roads and was connected before i started rearranging.

What went wrong?

I have since built 2 more residences and have a positive population. I just don't want this to happen again.

You may have more production building than population either build more residence or drop a production building to balance it out i say add more residence.

Risen Malchiah

If you have a Golden Abyss or Mountain Halls (both give population), double check that they are attached to the road. Even pick them up and place back down again to make sure. Strange things can happen when you're reorganizing stuff.