• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suddenly I lost my fellowship!

sindhuma

Today I logged onto my fellowship and discovered I am at the beginning again, no longer in Winyandor but starting all over in Aryndyll. I have no idea what happened. Do I have any recourse or am I supposed to start all over again?

Myne

Oh Wise One
Elvenstats shows you as inactive on Winyandor and belonging in the fellowship Dragon's Weyr. Your city is in chapter 18.
If you restart your device and clear your cache and can't find yourself....you should report it to support so they can look what happened.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There is a method by which you skip the login and bring up the world list for the server. I've seen that list be goofed up and instead of my current and only city on Khelonaar being "active" some other world is instead. A note to support fixed the problem.

Another idea is that your login is defaulting to Aryndyll and you actual city is listed out of the display space. Not sure if you can scroll to it or not. In fact, I think that was a problem reported years ago that they fixed.

Well, I guess these comments are probably not too useful. LOL.

In the end I think ed1960 is probably right. You may have logged into the wrong server and simply, out of habit, selected the first world -- and started a new city by accident.

AJ