• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestion for New Event Building: Pet Food

New Event Building offering Pet Food

• In Favor

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • Not in Favor

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
One of my fs members, MagicDomino, wished there were a pet food building. I got to thinking, and I propose that a future evolving event building gives 1 pet food per time period. (Would be nice if it was 24 hours, but I wouldn't mind 48 or even 72, if the Inno gods demanded it.) I think that anything producing pet food would be sought after. How about a building that has a squirrel graphic, storing up nuts (pet food) for the winter? That would give them a whole year to program, execute and create the graphics. (Yeah, I'm thinking long haul.) For those who want to see it sooner, they could do a bear catching a fish (pet food) and storing it. Whatcha think of this idea? I hope it hasn't been rejected in the past; I haven't seen it anyway.

hvariidh gwendrot

2 pet food a day sounds better but 1 is fine lol .. let's not go crazy with the 1 a week suggestions and try for something worth having .. i would vote yes on the 1 a day up to 48 hrs after that would probably vote no unless it added something else special ..as an add i am envisioning a 2x2 with a bear cub with stick and string, ice fishing

Last edited:

Gladiola

Maybe it could be like the AW that gives 1 RR per week and then more as it's upgraded. Maybe 1 Pet food per week at level 7 and 2 at level 10?

I know there are many people who have lots of pets. I only have one, so I don't have as much pet food demand yet.

Darielle

Helya, could we have a vote option on this idea? Or is that too much? Whatever you decide, I'm fine with.

mick00

One of my fs members, MagicDomino, wished there were a pet food building. I got to thinking, and I propose that a future evolving event building gives 1 pet food per time period. (Would be nice if it was 24 hours, but I wouldn't mind 48 or even 72, if the Inno gods demanded it.) I think that anything producing pet food would be sought after. How about a building that has a squirrel graphic, storing up nuts (pet food) for the winter? That would give them a whole year to program, execute and create the graphics. (Yeah, I'm thinking long haul.) For those who want to see it sooner, they could do a bear catching a fish (pet food) and storing it. Whatcha think of this idea? I hope it hasn't been rejected in the past; I haven't seen it anyway.
i like it

Darielle

Sure, poll added. We can forward as many ideas as we'd like each week, but as a community in all markets, only 3 are sent on to the devs
Thanks for letting me know. I'll try to make sure not to flood the market then. :)

Darielle

Doesn’t the original post need to be reformatted to conform with the suggestion format first?
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I think it's probably because the OP was so short a paragraph that the point was made quickly. Some people have a habit of doing a long intro post, so that it's not quite clear what exactly they are wanting to vote on. At least that's my theory, anyway. :)