• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestion Regarding Neighborly Help

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Maybe they could put it in the set up for NH where you put in your preference... mine is always BCM... then when my builder is full, we go to culture and then the MH would show up at the end.... Not sure if that is possible or even practical.
Buffpref.png

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I put my preferences in the city name and they did, I think, shift my help a bit. Taking them out again seemed to shift things back to almost all culture. With BMC in the city name I got one more builder per day and about 2 main halls more a week. So their is a small effect from this very limited and imprecise "survey." In any case, it wouldn't hurt.

AJ

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I remember when I first started, I didn't see the value in the builder help, now... I want that first... with my fully upgraded builder, it was a little harder, but I have a great neighborhood that regularly visits me as I do them.

However, as I have stated in the past, I'm just happy to get visits, no matter what they give me. I always need the coin and culture help as well.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
LOL, love love love Nailed It!

They make neighborly help less important all the time, the same with trading, so it would be GREAT if they incorporated those things more significantly in events.... complete 25 neighborly helps, give a 'good number' of non-fellowships neighborly help. More 'accept trades' help that are non-wholesaler, post more trades...... that would maybe start to change the game culture for the newer players that haven't had to rely so heavily on NH and neighbor trades.