• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestion to communicate with the community

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Will do!

Actually, I've been laying some groundwork to free myself up to really jump in with the community. By all standards, I do not think that I was doing that part of the job well at all. Though, thanks to @helya joining us here, I no longer have to do all the CM stuff (that the rest of the team cannot do) alone - so more time to become one of you.

So, if you, or anyone else here, have any points on what you all want to see from me the most, just say it!

Swankey Bob

Will do!

Actually, I've been laying some groundwork to free myself up to really jump in with the community. By all standards, I do not think that I was doing that part of the job well at all. Though, thanks to @helya joining us here, I no longer have to do all the CM stuff (that the rest of the team cannot do) alone - so more time to become one of you.

So, if you, or anyone else here, have any points on what you all want to see from me the most, just say it!
I do appreciate your response.

I think the most significant thing on everyone's mind right now is if the recent tournament changes are permanent or if Inno games is considering some level of rework given the feedback in this thread https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/tournament-changes.25318/page-21

There has been nothing but radio silence on the issue from Inno while a lot of the more long term players seem to be pretty upset and questioning if they should start tearing down their AW's given that the new system punishes players for leveling them. People are could really use some feedback and I think that would go a long way to calm the community; even if it is just to say that their voices are being herd.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Got it, I'll jump over there and post some sorta reply!

Good timing though, I've been on Inno's case regarding this pretty much all day - exhausting but constructive.
Ok, I'm running there now!

Swankey Bob

Got it, I'll jump over there and post some sorta reply!

Good timing though, I've been on Inno's case regarding this pretty much all day - exhausting but constructive.
Ok, I'm running there now!
Thank you. I am sure any feedback you can provide is a very positive change from what we have had so far. I am sure many players are looking forward to hear from you.