• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Event: March of the Herds

DeletedUser4329

Hi all,
Please rest assured that I have forwarded all of the feedback that I could. I hope that the next event is enjoyable, and provides more interaction in the game.- Aider

...and provides rewards that are commensurate with the effort involved. It's funny how all of the "we heard your feedback" posts from Inno representatives consistently fail to mention this point!

Tauriel Dragonwood

Arimis said, "on the one video I watched, they said they wanted to discourage people from building big cities because it slows down older computers." If the game developers are concerned about slowing older computers down, why are they offering so many event buildings? They are beautiful but all those animations must put on a strain on the older video cards. I have a brand new computer and I still have trouble seeing the Banshees and Dryads on the battlefield.

DeletedUser7686

It seems...odd...that the way they get paid is largely by selling additional space to grow your City, but they want to discourage us from building large cities. What kind of game design is that?

DeletedUser9247

Discouraged from building
Discouraged from exploring
Discouraged from expanding
Discouraged from advancing
Discouraged from buying
:confused:...interesting strategy Inno

EarthbornIcarus

I have many squads of Vallorian Guard but I can't use them...where do I find the training ground so I can build it? thanks for any info.
With the Event prize, the red hot tub, w steam...it automatically makes them. Just place the building, wait, and collect Vallorian Guards every day. They will show up in your Barracks! under one of the tabs. Hope that helps...

DeletedUser12423

I think the real reason to do the event for many players is to open chests and hope to not get the daily reward, but get the KP instead.;)
The 25 KP is nice for all players, but I don't think that makes a very good event prize. I didn't look, but are the prizes really that bad, Sog?
Why would I work really hard for buildings that have auto destruct built in?
Maybe someday they will make them enchantments ^ ^ We're discussed the durability buildings many times in other threads and I totally agree. If one building is temporary, all buildings should have durability or the temporary building just doesn't make sense. For some reason, they are stuck on this design. And as a game designer myself, I simply can't see why ^ ^

Last edited: