• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Event: The March of the Herds

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1178646
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1178646

As the new event started on beta, As always I will write up all the quests and rewards (will take me a day to get all rewards done so give that page some time please)

Main Quests
Daily Quests
Rewards
As this is once again a mayor event the probability chart from fasdfTTT is once again very usefull.
Probability Chart

Expected date of arrival: 6th of Jul

Enjoy
-CW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7370

What does the "pay a good amount of XgoodX" mean?

Edit: I found the answer in another topic. It seems you have to open the quest and then click on something there to pay the goods to the quest guy. Tricky but easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1178646

If nothing happens, it will start on the live servers at the 6th of juli, 7 days after it started on beta.

the main quest list should be complete in a few days.
The daily reward and daily quest page will be 7 days ahead of the live server. as they will be updated each day as it's revealed on the beta server.

Deleted User - 1178646

I asm used to a love fighting with the elves, I find the humans weaklings ;)

Elves have golems, mortars are absolutly pathetic (golem I also but golem III rocks). on the other hand sorceres sucks and the priest is awesome.
Elves have archers who are a bit better than the crossbowmen, Humans have paladins who are a bit better than treants due there range and enemies now fleeing.
Barbarians or Sword dancers, I prefer the sword acrobats special power(fits my playing style), but for everything else there about the same.

DeletedUser3312

A really nice change, is to the items you "pick up" off the ground. (1 is deposited every hour and maxes out at 6 until they are picked up.) "snowflakes" etc. This time it is sugar beets and.. when you click on them, you no longer get the box you have to click again to accept. One click picks it up and the sugar beet floats up and gives you the count value of 1, 2, or 3. a really nice fix in my opinion. I am really enjoying the event although I'm just at 27 (which is a day long production) but we have a month so it's all good. The daily prizes are really nice. Haven't gone after any yet but the graphics are beautiful! I think everyone will be very pleased next week when it begins on the live servers!

DeletedUser7370

All these quests for "Solve X encounters or gain X relics" are completely stupid. If you solve 1 encounter you gain 1 or more relics. You can gain relics without ever solving an encounter. If you have the correct Ancient Wonder then solving some encounters grants multiple relics. Obviously, for any person with a brain that is not a dev on this game, this reduces to simply: "Gain X relics."

If the devs want to keep using this kind of language then it should be something like: "Solve 7 encounters or gain 12 relics."

DeletedUser4226

As the new event started on beta, As always I will write up all the quests and rewards (will take me a day to get all rewards done so give that page some time please)

Main Quests
Daily Quests
Rewards
As this is once again a mayor event the probability chart from fasdfTTT is once again very usefull.
Probability Chart

Enjoy
-CW

When does it start? there are different dates: june 6th, june 7th, june 29th, july 6th ???

DeletedUser3268

Main Quests
Daily Quests
Rewards
Probability Chart

Enjoy
-CW
Quest 13--upgrade 5 buildings to level 4 or above?!? That is gonna suck for those of us with high end buildings and little room for expansion.

I have high end buildings, too. I carved out a corner for extra workshops to help with quests for this event. I will upgrade them to level 3 until quest 13 comes along, and then upgrade to level 4. Much easier and quicker than upgrading high level buildings, especially since some of them are maxed out on upgrades at the moment.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
If your short on space marble factories are the best for them quests, they are the smallest (1x2) and quickest to upgrade, they can get to level 4 in an hour or so. But if you have room workshops or you tier one boost are a good one to do, as you will need them for later quests anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7370

Quest 13--upgrade 5 buildings to level 4 or above?!? That is gonna suck for those of us with high end buildings and little room for expansion.
Use marble or planks factories as they are the fastest and smallest. I have 6 at L3 already waiting in my city. They do not have to stay connected to roads so you can shove them off in a vacant corner when not upgrading. Simply move them to a road location during the upgrade by moving a spare boost factory away. Such maneuvers can also have the benefit of protecting a 1 day production from accidental collection. That gives me enough for that quest and the later one for 6 buildings to L5. I will pop a 7th one in later for the final quest of that type.