• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

neeronie

Hi Neeronie, mobile players are able to donate KP to their own AWs even if they cannot do so to others.
The wording of the quest is:
Invest 10 Knowledge Points into any kind of Ancient Wonder
Invest 20 Knowledge Points into your Ancient Wonder or invest 20 Knowledge Points into another player’s Ancient Wonder or buy 10 Knowledge Points
Invest 25 Knowledge Points into your Ancient Wonder or invest 25 Knowledge Points into another player’s Ancient Wonder
Invest 30 Knowledge Points into your Ancient Wonder or invest 30 Knowledge Points into another player’s Ancient Wonder
Invest 40 Knowledge Points into your Ancient Wonder or invest 40 Knowledge Points into another player’s Ancient Wonder

So they should have no issues doing these quests.

They are at the same level as the other quests. More time consuming quests do not inherently grant more currency than any other quest - Elvengems has them listed - https://elvengems.com/mermaids/quests/
I was told by one of my Fellows that she did not get tournament prizes on her tablet, is she mistaken. I play on a lap top so I didn't know how to help her. Thanks for the above information.

Deleted User - 312108

I was told by one of my Fellows that she did not get tournament prizes on her tablet, is she mistaken. I play on a lap top so I didn't know how to help her. Thanks for the above information.
I play on both - When I log into my mobile app after the tournament I do not see the rewards displayed. I do see them displayed even if I log into the browser after several times.

If you have gotten something like Royal Restoration or another thing that is easily confirmed - could she check for those? I do not recall seeing it on the bug list, but I do know that they do not display, but I am not sure if that means they aren't being given out. I checked the bug reports here and on beta and do not see anything. I'll try to double check next week.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
a notise
im at 60 Corals cycles, working by Gems list i printed 3 days ago, suddenly got " 6 toolbox (24hr)" quest
it isnt in my list, so i went back to Gems and they chainged/modified the list. i had 5 toolbox made for the 64 cycle, now stuck with making 1 for 24hr... if anyone working by Gems list, i suggest to check it somtimes to check if somthing chainged again.
didnt know it gonna be changable list :/
A couple of us reported finding this change from beta to live in the beta thread; it was passed on to folks in charge of Gems' site on Thursday evening. I'm guessing the site was updated after that. Good idea to check the site frequently in case there are more changes that haven't been identified yet.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I play on both - When I log into my mobile app after the tournament I do not see the rewards displayed. I do see them displayed even if I log into the browser after several times.

If you have gotten something like Royal Restoration or another thing that is easily confirmed - could she check for those? I do not recall seeing it on the bug list, but I do know that they do not display, but I am not sure if that means they aren't being given out. I checked the bug reports here and on beta and do not see anything. I'll try to double check next week.

Yeah, mobile does not the the pop-up showing the rewards, the way the browser version does, but they do go into your inventory. The funny thing is, if you play both browser and mobile, the first time you go into the game on browser, you will still get the tournament pop-up, even if you went into the game on mobile first after the end of the tournament.

StarLoad

So many things that are wrong in this event, IMO at least. But I am very unhappy with the repeating quest to gain 5 Vision Vapors and then right after that gain 300 spell fragments. This is an expensive waste to craft something even if the options are all crap and unneeded, and then being forced to disenchant items over and over.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So many things that are wrong in this event, IMO at least. But I am very unhappy with the repeating quest to gain 5 Vision Vapors and then right after that gain 300 spell fragments. This is an expensive waste to craft something even if the options are all crap and unneeded, and then being forced to disenchant items over and over.

If you get to the 64 coral level, it will be 900 spell fragments and 15 vision vapor. I have somehow avoided both so far. Probably jinxing myself by posting this. lol

Socrates28

I am currently at the 64 coral level and am working on my 41st quest in this group. I have probably had had all of them once, some twice, and some three times. I build the Mermaid building and evolved it to level 10. I got the second Mermaid evolving building and another token but the 64 quests keep coming.
I like the 64 coral, but I think this is way too long. Over all I am at 160+ quests. When does it re-cycle? I could use some easier quests. :confused::confused::confused:

Deleted User - 312108

I am currently at the 64 coral level and am working on my 41st quest in this group. I have probably had had all of them once, some twice, and some three times. I build the Mermaid building and evolved it to level 10. I got the second Mermaid evolving building and another token but the 64 quests keep coming.
I like the 64 coral, but I think this is way too long. Over all I am at 160+ quests. When does it re-cycle? I could use some easier quests. :confused::confused::confused:
I think that's also an interesting point. I'm at about half that, but it does highlight why I did make the suggestion that the quests be weighted by a different metric than how far or how many quests you have done for the value of currency you collect.
What would you do with a second fully evolved one?
Is the intent for players in chapter 10 and above who've set up and dedicated space for events to be able to gain 2 or 3 fully evolved prizes?

The Unbeliever

*sigh*
Must be nice to not be RNG screwed out of even playing the event... :(:(:(

Just broke into the 48 coral quests, and now my 5TH FETHING INSTANCE OF BLOODY 5 VISION VAPORS:mad::mad::mad:
And of course, all friggin day, nothing but *&^%!ing coin/supply rains, broken shards and useless unicorns show up in my crafting options...

This is BS!!
REMOVE THE DAMNED CRAFTING GAK FROM THE EVENT, PLEASE!!

DeletedUser21110

My issue is that folks who are boosted in steel have a disadvantage over folks with the smaller t1 boosts in these events. I think they need to change these events to make it just t1 goods needed and not t1 boosted goods so it is fair to all.

Exactly this very issue. They could either do what you said and make it any t1 factory for events and/or redesign the steel factories to be the same footprint as the others.

DeletedUser19483

I LOVE THIS EVENT!!!! Well before you haters hate.....yah I deserve pitchforks for that, hear me out.This event has had what I've seen to be a record amount of time skips. I'm not shooting for the evolving building, I personally saw it as an attack on my Golden birdy, I'm shooting for those sweety and lovely time skips. Have I said how much I LOVE time skips? *starts frothing with joy*

Black watch

I LOVE THIS EVENT!!!! Well before you haters hate.....yah I deserve pitchforks for that, hear me out.This event has had what I've seen to be a record amount of time skips. I'm not shooting for the evolving building, I personally saw it as an attack on my Golden birdy, I'm shooting for those sweety and lovely time skips. Have I said how much I LOVE time skips? *starts frothing with joy*

Well, I'm glad you're liking the event, that's cool... no really. If someone likes something (obviously within reason), then well that's all right.
However, most of the "haters" are in that category for great reason. Their experience with this event has been hard because of flaws in the event set up. Some folks are really having a terrible go at it.
We're talking about fundamental flaws that are effecting people in ways that they can't even deal with and have to contact support to get around the situation. So yeah, there are folks hurting over this event because they LIKE this game and now it's suddenly unfair and effecting what took, in some cases, a long time to build up. Reading this forum on this event is almost painful with all the examples of folks encountering problems they never had before.
Personally I think the game is hard enough, without making it ridiculous and frustrating. I mean, who wants to come home from work and have the game kick your a$$?
I too like the what you call time skips. I love them and use them to help rebuild my troop strength or help with a scouting but what interests me is why you're not going for the event grand prize. Is it because you're having a bad go at it too?
I think there are few that aren't having trouble with it.
I don't understand your remark about your golden birdie being effected by it. Why would your Phoenix be effected?
Just curious and I hope you continue to have fun with this event.
Blackie

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I looked on Beta. There are extra bonuses from wonders/pet feeding of aureate. It was reported as a bug and the response was not a bug.

Alright, I was just able to collect the 24-hour goods from my Mermaid's Paradise. Standard marble collection for chapter 14 at max evolve is 8460. I am boosted in marble, so my collection is boosted by my 56% bonus from my Mountain Halls for an extra 4738 marble, for a total of 13,198 marble. Unlike the previous bug where one number would show on the set buildings and float above the building when collected, but a lower number would be shown actually adding to the total at the top of the screen, the boosted total shows in the building info, floating over the building when collected, and at the top as the actual amount gained. I do not have the Aureate out, so I cannot test that. I have the Storm out, but it was not fed at the time, but I can check that one tomorrow night.

DeletedUser20951

Now, it could be because I'm a stop and light the roses on fire to delight in watching them burn type of person, but I see a ton of potential in the new questing design. There must be a removal, modification, or additional feature (or several) made to eliminate players getting slapped in the face with obstacles they can't budge, though. This significant an issue should have never been exposed to the light of day on the live servers in the first place. That said, kicking the chintzy, wrap up all quests in a couple days nonsense to the curb is still a step in the right direction of creating a balanced event, where players don't just blow through the content and return to business as usual in the shortest time possible (although I do understand that there are many who want that, and will continue to disagree with them).