• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

Pheryll

Set Designer
Either the relics do count or we are getting another one of those display bugs, as I am boosted in marble and the info window for the building shows a boosted amount. I will have to watch next time I collect to see what I actually get.

As of today for live, yesterday for Beta, the Mountain Halls and Aureate Phoenix bonus should no longer be there for event buildings such as this.

The Unbeliever

I could only barely make it into the 48 coral level...
FIVE!! fething rounds of "gain 5 vision vapor" in what, 30 or so quests? (and then couple that with some of the stupidest crafting line-ups you'll ever see, like; broken shards/coin rain/supply rain/supply rain/relics as the only options to craft)

**** this BS!
This event is a steaming pile of horse crap. Whoever designed this gakfest randumb quest system should be locked away for life!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser14718

I am now stuck and this time I think for good. They keep asking for 2 Provinces and just one takes 45 hours for me to unlock. If it is not that it is Vision Vapor, but they only let me make things worth 1 to 3 Vapors so it takes forever.

This was not a well thought out event.

Deleted User - 3932582

Deleted User - 3932582

No sweet clue. If I'd known there were only 6 I might've tracked it better but was too focused on just getting as many as possible. I think I mathed it out at a conservative 10k per building but honestly it felt less than that.
Yeah, I think that's too conservative. I have it at about 8k (not counting corals from chests), and my strategy is not optimized for grand prizes at all (I shoot for dailies). Regardless, I think it is safe to say that you hit well north of 50k corals from the quests.

Not bad ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am now stuck and this time I think for good. They keep asking for 2 Provinces and just one takes 45 hours for me to unlock.

I just got the Complete 2 Provinces quest for the 9th or 10th time just at the 64 coral reward level. My provinces currently take 77+ hours to scout, so scouting two last ones for this, without using any time boosters, would have them done with a few hours left in the entire event. But I have completed two of the Paradises, so I am fine with letting the scouting take the normal time. Maybe I will finish a few more quests on the final day and go for the final building, which is a decent culture/pop building. I also got lucky and got some Sharkapalooza today, so I can relax and not rush the provinces. lol

DeletedUser14718

I just got the Complete 2 Provinces quest for the 9th or 10th time just at the 64 coral reward level. My provinces currently take 77+ hours to scout, so scouting two last ones for this, without using any time boosters, would have them done with a few hours left in the entire event. But I have completed two of the Paradises, so I am fine with letting the scouting take the normal time. Maybe I will finish a few more quests on the final day and go for the final building, which is a decent culture/pop building. I also got lucky and got some Sharkapalooza today, so I can relax and not rush the provinces. lol

One thing I can think of that would make it better is if they gave us two tasks to work on. At least that way less chance of us being idle.

Deleted User - 3932582

Have to be logged in to view the attachment in that post and I do not have an account on those forums.
Reposted:
2019-08-23_4-30-57.jpg

The Unbeliever

Get ready for a new 'screw factor' to be thrown into forth coming events, on top of the current "scout endlessly" and/or "clear 100 provinces" gakfest; the 'Negotiation Game' from the new & entirely unplayable Spire of Eternal Misery!!:rolleyes::(:(

FoE has had negotiation quests for well over a year now, so we can definitely expect it to soon show up here in Elvenar.
Unfortunately, we only ever (currently) get max 3 turns to clear the negotiation, even if there's 6-10 possible options to choose from!:eek:
(in FoE, we get a 4th turn for negotiations of 6+ options just make it doable, but even still, the 9-10 option ones are always a tough one!)

C-Nymph

Guys on EN servers figured out the algorithm for the quests in the 64 loop:

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/summer-mermaids.10510/page-15#post-62738

Now you can prepare even better for what's to come next.
Thanks this is extremely helpful.
Cool. Thanks. And yes, that matches up with my tracking, which is why I have referred to this as semi-random, at least at the 64 coral level, for a while.

You are very welcome :)

DeletedUser

Since this has nothing to do with the Summer Event feedback,

the new & entirely unplayable Spire of Eternal Misery!!

It's not so bad. It's no different for me than Guild Expedition in FoE is, except that with the Spire the rewards never change from round to round. I did a run last night and won two Mana Plants (one of which was in a Mystery Chest). I guess it just depends on what one expects to get out of it. I don't expect much, so I'm really not disappointed.

Tauriel Dragonwood

What terrible timing for the quest “Produce Luxury Armchair 4 times.” That’s a 1-day production and I only have 4 hours left to try and win the next event building. Ugh! My citizens would enjoy the Sharkapalooza but I would have to raise their taxes (buy diamonds) to get it. These events are not fun for players who can't logon as much because we're at work.

Black watch

Soooooo, everything said. I managed to get level 10 finished last night. I now have started on the second (have it in the bank) and trying to get past a "produce 5 royal beds" that I guessed wrong on (but I've got one day stuff coming out of my ears). All that said, from my position in S&D this building is giving 1326 pop,
2652 culture, 4,140 Marble... 3,910 Steel... 3,680 Planks (my boosted) and 3AW instant. Now I like the 3 AW, it's not earthshaking by any means, but hey, it's a nice little perc. The thing is, my planks buildings make on average almost 20,000 each per day. I trade for Marble and Steel, often in the 100,000 range.
Why do I want this building in my already cramped city? What REAL benefit is it going to give me? I feel like I'm missing something. I could use population and this is well under the 2 buildings I have in storage with 2,200 pop each and at he same size.
I've got a level 4 Aureate that looks like it might help better overall as a nice companion to the level 10 Fire Bird, though the pop is low.
Right now, I've got the level 4 Aureate, level 8 Stonehenge, Level 10 Mermaid's Paradise, 2,200 pop Water bubble, 2,200 pop Mauriel Queen of the Seas all ready to be added. I've got space for one. Which one would be best is a toss up.
So I'm asking so I can rule out the Mermaid's Paradise if it's the under performing "prize" I think it is (and convert it into fragments later).
You're feedback is greatly appreciated now that it's been around for a while now.
Thank you for your support... :D