• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

DeletedUser2959

I had seen one once previously. It is not in my spam, it just does not exist and that's fine with me :)
I've complained to support many times and have never received the bonus email for any event. Please don't try to tell me about Spam folders and whitelisting. I ran the Exchange Server that held my original email address and I know perfectly damn well how email works.

Deleted User - 312108

So now I've had;
5 VV's
6x 1hr production
5x 3hr T1 production
use 1x enchantment
5 VV's

Seriously?
I've not even completed 20 quests yet, and I've already suffered;
1x Gain Province
2x VV's
1x 24hr productions

And still under 1000 corals...

**itty quest system is pure BS. :( :(

It looks like in at any given currency level there is a specific path -
if you are lucky you might pull a different one during the cycle, but for the most part it seems to stay on the same repetition until you move to the next bracket.
Gain Supplies-42
Use 1 pet food or Use enchantments 1 time-42
Gain 5 Vision Vapor-42
Gain 3 Enchantment items-42
Gain a huge amount of Coins-42
Produce Bread 6 times-42
Produce Advanced Tools 5 times-42
Gain Supplies-42
Use 1 pet food or Use enchantments 1 time-42
Gain 5 Vision Vapor-42
Gain 3 Enchantment items-42
Gain a huge amount of Coins-42
Produce Bread 6 times-42
Produce Advanced Tools 5 times-42

So far (and I'm on beta) I really don't like the system. It isn't truly random and it does not feel well-thought out. If you get the wrong repetition you cannot decline and it may be more costly than what any event prize is worth to you. Also... it's boring if you have multiple cities in the same chapter... it is very, very boring.

Buttrflwr

It causes a lot of bad feelings when some players get free corals in their emails - and others don't. And for more than a year this happens every time, and no matter what suggestions from Support you follow, it cannot be fixed.

I had the same problem on one of my accounts. Support told me the emails are sent out to all registered accounts. I of course didn't believe them, but when I went back, it was hidden in a "promotional" tab. Who knew?

On the subject of random quest line...I, like others, claim baloney. NOT to be confused with bologna. :p It's about as random as the 100% diamond offers, which I have not received in 3 years. I have team mates who get them all the time. Not I! And I am REALLY REALLY REALLY tired of these long productions. No way am I going to finish this event on beta, probably not on live if it follows the "randomness" of my beta account, though at least on live I am waiting on new race, so actually have room to build eleventy billion shanty bldgs. But that brings about it's own troubles, like research tech(( have none) or build 2 bldgs to lvl 99. :p :confused:o_O

The Unbeliever

Well for being Random quests and different for each of us, would like to know why I have gotten the SAME QUEST over 6 times since yesterday afternoon?? I have had to get 5 vision vapor SIX TIMES!!!!!! THis isn't random, its RIDICULOUS!!!!
I feel your pain friend.
These quests are not random, they're simply ranDUMB!:mad::mad:

Easily your absolute, WORST event ever Elvenar...
The grand prize is beyond garbage, the quest system is broken as feth, the look of this new theme is both fugly and looks out of place within cities...

Garbage. Pure, rank garbage.
Please don't ruin the Fall & Winter events with this BS quest system. (though, I know Inno will:()

Queen Draggon

I feel your pain friend.
These quests are not random, they're simply ranDUMB!:mad::mad:

Easily your absolute, WORST event ever Elvenar...
The grand prize is beyond garbage, the quest system is broken as feth, the look of this new theme is both fugly and looks out of place within cities...

Garbage. Pure, rank garbage.
Please don't ruin the Fall & Winter events with this BS quest system. (though, I know Inno will:()

This is the absolute WORST Event EVER!! Having to do the same bloody quests over and over and over and over!!!!!! Just sux!!
This is NOT enjoyable, nor does it inspire any incentive to keep going on it. God forbid they offer you 5 DIFFERENT things to craft, noooooooo Inno thinks that we need to have 3 of the same exact pet food ones, and gee I have NO PETS TO FEED!!!!! So if I want to keep doing VV over and over a dozen times in a row, then I now have to "disenchant" things I do NOT want to turn into fragments, but oh geeeeee lets just keep givning them a ton of crafting quests instead! This event was NOT well planned or thought out! And I am not going to continue with it as its just NOT WORTH IT!! The buildings are NOT worth all the LOSS one will have doing this event. The HOURS AND HOURS one must wait just to get something crafted or gee wait till there is something worth crafting OR SPEND THAT REAL MONEY ON DIAMONDS SO U CAN REFRESH!!! What a crock!!! This game is NOT getting better is getting WAY WORSE!!! Inno don't care about fair play for all, just what money they can rape us out of for their so called "Special" buildings or more coral or whatever! Its disgusting and overly expensive!!! This is far from fun, and that is so very uncool.

The Unbeliever

It would be different if the quests instead were a mix of;
- gain X/Y/Z of T1 or T2 or T3 goods
- produce X/Y/Z of each T1 goods
- more instances of all 6 workshop productions (I don't care, even 110x 5min productions is BETTER than this VV bullfunky!)
- more recruit/gain troops
- visit X cities
- place/accept X/Y/Z trades
- upgrade 3-6 buildings to Lv.4 or Lv.5
- 'pay' coins/supplies (and not ridiculous 10 trillion worth!)
etc, etc...

And to balance everything, just cut the amount of event currency gained in half!
That way it's both more enjoyable for everyone, and only the more dedicated/daily players will get the 6-7k+ event currencies...

ATM, it seems like Inno is trying to give out too much currency, thus requiring harder quests, just so that those people who only log-in once or twice a day can have a shot at a Lv10 prize...
Gak on that! If you can't play more than 30-60min a day at most, you should accept the fact that you're not going to be able to likely complete a big event!

WVbrowndog

I generally enjoy the events, even if I don't always place the building(s) I gain. It's fun to plan out a strategy for completion, and even to gamble on what I might get in the chests. This event, however, is more frustrating than fun. I hate "gambling" on what quest *might* come my way. If you prepare for the long production, you inevitably get the short production, which means that, if you are challenged for space and can't add extra workshops and tier 1s, you have to blow away the long production to do the short one. Then the long production that you just blew away comes up next in your personal rotation hell. And, the repeating requests really add to the annoyance, especially if you get 2 "gain X no. of enchantments in proximity". I feel stymied in my cities (5), afraid to play the tournament lest I get a dreaded enchantments quest, afraid to start a long-haul upgrade or scout in my bigger cities lest either complete before I get a quest. As it is, I am quite seriously thinking of abandoning the event, something I have never done since I started playing 3 years ago.

Deleted User - 1580260

Its different but as usual I will not do 'Buy KP tasks.'
Big issues are back to back of same quest especially the added gain 3 enchantments one. 3 of them in a row and Im done. Likewise level 14 ??? You've just eliminated a bunch of your audience. You should have set the coding so it cycles thru all of the quests at least once.

Deleted User - 312108

It would be different if the quests instead were a mix of;
- gain X/Y/Z of T1 or T2 or T3 goods
- produce X/Y/Z of each T1 goods
- more instances of all 6 workshop productions (I don't care, even 110x 5min productions is BETTER than this VV bullfunky!)
- more recruit/gain troops
- visit X cities
- place/accept X/Y/Z trades
- upgrade 3-6 buildings to Lv.4 or Lv.5
- 'pay' coins/supplies (and not ridiculous 10 trillion worth!)
etc, etc...

And to balance everything, just cut the amount of event currency gained in half!
That way it's both more enjoyable for everyone, and only the more dedicated/daily players will get the 6-7k+ event currencies...

ATM, it seems like Inno is trying to give out too much currency, thus requiring harder quests, just so that those people who only log-in once or twice a day can have a shot at a Lv10 prize...
Gak on that! If you can't play more than 30-60min a day at most, you should accept the fact that you're not going to be able to likely complete a big event!
I'd rather have limited 5 & 15 minute workshop quests - but agreed that certain quests like vision vapor, spell fragments, even the encounter, scouting/research & building upgrades should be maybe 1 of each per tier category and only occur one time not repeated.
I think there is a better way to balance the rotation of quests - and yes, I would like to see more quests such as give NH (there are more in the 48 currency round), recruit/gain troops - these could be recruit specific troop type for variety, gain supplies/t1. The encounter quests would bother me less if they were scaled and if it was 1/4 encounter/tourney encounter.

It is something I'll give some more thought to on the relative effort/cost of a quest to the currency valuation.

DeletedUser18011

I'm not minding the random quests in and of themselves, but when combined with a month long event right after another event my kingdom is effectively on hold; I don't want to collect any gold, supplies, troops, etc. in case the next quest is wanting some of those. So other than collecting my non-boosted tier1 goods and my other manufactured goods everything will be just sitting there in case it's needed for the next quest. And that goes on for the balance of the month.

Therefore not getting much done.

Queen Draggon

I don't understand why we can't know the quests! I have spent all day doing all of 2 of them cuz gee first I have to wait 5 hours for yet ANOTHER VV quest, then I have to wait ANOTHER 9 HOURS to finish the next quest!! This is so stupid!! How in the heck is ANYONE supposed to actually finish this event WITHOUT being forced to spend real money??? One of the First quests I had to do at beginning of this event was a T1-1day build x3, then, absolutely NO MORE T1 QUESTS, but oh hey I have had 6 VV quests since yesterday, I am done using up things like time boosters to do these, there is nothing so great in the prizes that I just have to keep trying to do these dumb quests. All I seem to get now are VV and Supply quests!! This event is a HUGE FAIL!!! This is so utterly disappointing!!

Deleted User - 2060701

More feedback!

I cried, cried I tell you, because the text and progress bar on a t1 24h quest did not match.

t1_24h_quest_bug.png