• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Event Feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
*opens up Elvenar newsletter* What in the blazes is this? A mere one hundred flares?! We got two hundred... whatever thingies last event! THIS IS HIGHWAY NERFERY. (free flares available now)

No, the newsletter for each event giving 100 of the event material is normal. Last event was a one-off because it was the first with evolving buildings and they wanted it to be easier to do.

DeletedUser

Somewhere in all the information I've read about the Summer Solstice; there was mentioned that the Stonehenge structure was available multiple times during the event. The expression who could eat only one Lays Potatoes Chip would certainly be appropriate here.

It's not. I'm near the end of the sequential quest line on Beta (much to my sheer amazement), and you only get one. Unless they're doing something sneaky like they did with the Phoenix event...but I haven't seen anyone with additional henges. With as much griping about it, I doubt players concerned about stats would put forth the effort (or cash) for others even if they were available..

Crowella

Does anyone have an idea what the other product is when it says tier 3 plus 1. I have gems as my boosted and I was wondering what the other one would be?

When people talk about +1 goods they are talking about the order of goods listed in the main hall building. So your basic boosted good is highlighted in your main hall -- in your case gems so your +1 is one to the right of that, but wrapping around gets you back to elixir. The +1 good (or relic) comes into play when you get into sentient goods. That will be your boosted sentient good for the tier.

Note that combining catalysts are made with +2 relics. Thus my boosts are steel, crystal and elixir, so my combining catalysts are made with planks, silk and gems. I assume this is to prevent us from using up all our relics for boosts making combining catalysts.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It's not. I'm near the end of the sequential quest line on Beta (much to my sheer amazement), and you only get one. Unless they're doing something sneaky like they did with the Phoenix event...but I haven't seen anyone with additional henges. With as much griping about it, I doubt players concerned about stats would put forth the effort (or cash) for others even if they were available..

Have you collected 17 grand prizes yet? That would be enough to max your Stonehenge. It would seem if there is a second one to get, it would be as the 19th grand prize, after the intervening building as the 18th prize. The people who got extra of the Phoenix supposedly got them as grand prizes, not as bonuses from completing quests.

Deleted User - 3932582

Have you collected 17 grand prizes yet? That would be enough to max your Stonehenge. It would seem if there is a second one to get, it would be as the 19th grand prize, after the intervening building as the 18th prize. The people who got extra of the Phoenix supposedly got them as grand prizes, not as bonuses from completing quests.
Apparently, another Stonehenge is given as GP #18, not #19. It was posted on Platinum Leaf Facebook group, and they had a screenshot of Stonehenge in-between two Artifacts.

DeletedUser20951

No, the newsletter for each event giving 100 of the event material is normal. Last event was a one-off because it was the first with evolving buildings and they wanted it to be easier to do.
I was going to ignore this, since it's such a dumb thing to argue about, but I could of sworn I got two hundred snowflakes for the Winter Magic event, as well. Is any of this information recorded somewhere?

Dopeykr

The information was submitted by Jackluyt at this website http://tinyurl.com/y36nvrfx
Under the Grand Prizes section.
Once you have finished the second set of eight Grand Prizes, you get another Stonehenge!

DeletedUser

Apparently, another Stonehenge is given as GP #18, not #19. It was posted on Platinum Leaf Facebook group, and they had a screenshot of Stonehenge in-between two Artifacts.

Thanks for that info...I personally had not heard about additional henges, and as I said, I haven't seen anyone with a second one.

My bad, I am corrected. But don't anyone expect any fancy naked dancing. :p

DeletedUser20334

I have a query about Quest No 70. The elvengems website has this as Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [2 days] 7 times OR
Gain 1500 Spell Fragments while the TomatoHu list doesn't have the gain spell fragments as an option. Can someone please clarify if the second option for this quest is included or not?

I would really appreciate a response. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser7052

That is a change in the wording for #70 but there is no asterisk at the end of line to indicate it is so I am not confident either and wonder--wait just noticed there is a typo at end of line "8" which should = * so think it is a real change

DeletedUser20334

That is a change in the wording for #70 but there is no asterisk at the end of line to indicate it is so I am not confident either and wonder--wait just noticed there is a typo at end of line "8" which should = * so think it is a real change

Thanks for the reply. So I suppose it is a safe bet to start production of 48 hr T1 boost in advance.