• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Event Feedback

Crowella

Trying to get a specific one of the 9 relics from 3 help chests (that also might contain one of 3 enchantments) means that you could maybe make a combining catalyst one out of 4 days? Good thing the next tournament is crystal.

I'm definitely hitting all of my tournaments hard now, even the ones that aren't or never will be my boost. Lesson learned.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
They should count. However, in the process of completing one of those quests I noticed that you can't combine different types of enchantments. You have to collect however many of one type in order for the quest to complete.

I collected 2 different kinds of enchantments this morning from tournament provinces and it worked. I don't ever remember it having to be all the same ones.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I have a query about Quest No 70. The elvengems website has this as Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [2 days] 7 times OR
Gain 1500 Spell Fragments while the TomatoHu list doesn't have the gain spell fragments as an option. Can someone please clarify if the second option for this quest is included or not?

I would really appreciate a response. Thanks in advance.

The 1500 spell fragments is there on live.

juniperknome

the good thing is the dailies if i am right second best of all the prize building offered. that stonehenge building is on the rubble heap. last winters prize building where way better and i am way over producing mana and have 3-4 floats in stock for seeds

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Done 100 quests. Now I'm just coasting to the end. Whew! This event seemed particularly grueling. Other members of my FS have also discussed this in chat. If they had not changed the scout quests to have an OR for vision vapors there would have been no way I could have finished the daily quests. I've done the math roughly and I would have needed an extra week because of scouting & tournament timing. Thank you Elvenar for making this event doable! If not for that change I would have skipped the Stonehenge completely. As is, I have level 8 Stonehenge. I believe I will get it to level 10 but now I have to sit on sun flares for 2 weeks waiting for Venar's Rocks III.