• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Event Feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I...am an idiot. It is unlocked, but I completely forgot I unlocked and was looking ahead to see if it was there (and, predictably didn't find it.) Wow, that's...definitely a moment to remember. XD Thanks!

By the way, if you have spare diamonds sitting around, the academy is a good place to use them. Leveling it up adds enchantment-making slots, speeds up the making of enchantments, and increases the number of spell fragments you receive when disenchanting items.

Socrates28

As a human city, how can I complete the gain four vision vapor or two combining catalysts quest? I have no magic academy, and I think that (and possibly tournaments...?) is the only way to get either...
You are correct, the MA is the only way to get either. However, why do you not have a MA as it is available to all players, human and elf?

NightshadeCS

As a human city, how can I complete the gain four vision vapor or two combining catalysts quest? I have no magic academy, and I think that (and possibly tournaments...?) is the only way to get either...
Humans also have the Magic Academy. It looks like this...

Human Magic Academy.jpg

Also, see the Wiki for some helpful info on how to craft, etc. https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Crafting

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, I had to waste a 5hr booster on quest 83 because I upgraded my main hall to lv 14 with a requirement of level 14 OR higher. I had to pick the next quickest building to upgrade. I would've sent a ticket but it was during work and didn't want to make it a bigger hassle. I'm hoping there's no silly rule that excludes main hall from these kinds of quests.

Well now I know to expect bugs from these quests in the future so at least I have that going for me.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Well now I know to expect bugs from these quests in the future so at least I have that going for me.
They're not so much bugs as player confusion after a change in wording. In the past, they would have said "Upgrade a building to level 15 or higher." This time around they chose to say "Upgrade a level 14 or higher building." Those mean the same thing, but if you think they said one, when they said two, then it's easy to think that upgrading something to level 14 will work.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Wow! I just looked at the top 20 mostly blue cities on Elcy. Including me I only found 3 Stonehenge o_O I also noticed that there are very few set buildings left since Constructs. Looks to me like there are 2 different games going on here. Trading long term paying customer for the hope lower spending players will make it up? Why would they with these overpowered free event buildings? IDK

Deleted User - 3932582

Wow! I just looked at the top 20 mostly blue cities on Elcy. Including me I only found 3 Stonehenge o_O I also noticed that there are very few set buildings left since Constructs. Looks to me like there are 2 different games going on here. Trading long term paying customer for the hope lower spending players will make it up? Why would they with these overpowered free event buildings? IDK
In all fairness, it is still early in the event so people may just be waiting for other dailies to spend flares on, and not place Stonehenge until they have more Artifacts. But then again, the building is not that great, especially for blue cities.

DeletedUser

They're not so much bugs as player confusion after a change in wording. In the past, they would have said "Upgrade a building to level 15 or higher." This time around they chose to say "Upgrade a level 14 or higher building." Those mean the same thing, but if you think they said one, when they said two, then it's easy to think that upgrading something to level 14 will work.

I get what you are saying. For this particular case though, it specifically said "Upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher". I even double checked the quest requirements in advance because I know there can sometimes be confusion with these kind of events as you alluded to. More than likely, it was an interpretation error in the quest dialogue. I will anticipate 1 level higher than what the quest text says to avoid any potential inconveniences in the future.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
In all fairness, it is still early in the event so people may just be waiting for other dailies to spend flares on, and not place Stonehenge until they have more Artifacts. But then again, the building is not that great, especially for blue cities.

Yes I get that. I can say that normally there have always been a bunch of top players with blue cities who I've looked to see event buildings as the event progressed. This is the first time I have ever seen a complete lack of main prizes.