• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Feedback

DeletedUser3270

Sorry to jump slightly off topic here, but does anyone know if it's possible to get a glossy garden or some of the random daily prizes in the culture tab of the game now that solstice is over? Seems weird to me to design these cool daily prizes and never use them again in the game. Just wondering,,,

DeletedUser188

but does anyone know if it's possible to get a glossy garden or some of the random daily prizes in the culture tab of the game now that solstice is over?
Forge of Empires has special events every other week
Sometime they offer special event building packages for sale in the diamond store
Maybe inno games will offer the same thing in Elvenar

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Sorry to jump slightly off topic here, but does anyone know if it's possible to get a glossy garden or some of the random daily prizes in the culture tab of the game now that solstice is over? Seems weird to me to design these cool daily prizes and never use them again in the game. Just wondering,,,
The count down timer did say "Gone forever in 23h 14m" so I'm guessing not.
If they do get added to the culture tab it will be for diamonds, and there are already better (more space efficient) ones there.

DeletedUser3312

People need to grow up and quit whining about literally everything that happens in the game, seriously. I'm having fun with the game, why can't you people? If you're not having fun, shut up and quit. Games are for entertainment; if being here is torture then it's really your own fault that you're subjecting yourself to it. Inno isn't forcing you to stay here.

Some of us have invested a great deal of time and money and so hesitate to quit. However, we are allowed to voice our opinions and frustrations. I do agree with you that the culture amounts was an excellent idea so that it would be beneficial to everyone at every level. Sadly new players will soon outgrow it and have to delete it to make space for higher culture. And I for one, will be greatly saddened when I have to delete my glossy garden.