• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summoning upgradable building

Porcinus

When i craft a building as a Summoning, and then hold onto that spell until next chapter and cast it then, will the building be summoned at the new chapter level?
I ask because troop Summonings give you a number of units based on your current Squad size.

NightshadeCS

The temporary troop buildings will still give you the correct percentage based on your squad size, though. The only thing that changes with those based on the chapter at which you gained them is the culture they provide and how many coins and supplies you will get when you sell them.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question. What @Enevhar Aldarion said above is also correct.

Porcinus

Thanks that makes sense. I was thinking about it more and realized people could have used the teleport spell to upgrade buildings and get around the need for evolutions or royal restorations.