• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summonings Inventory: Search or Sort

Zoof

Ah, yet another inventory management request. A feature us dragons hoarders all desperately really want.

No idea if this particular idea keeps getting thrown up in whatever internal voting system the various markets have, but... well. I've read that following this format when making your request improves the odds of getting a mod to put it in a capsule and shuttle it through a labyrinthine network of bureaucratic tubes that may or may not eventually reach a (team of) developer(s).

@helya If you had a cookie for every time this suggestion gets brought up, would you have enough to share with everyone?

EDIT: Heavens help us all if the shuttled message gets diverted into a Labyrinthine Sudocube Comprehsensile. I don't think any of us has the grit needed to navigate anything through that

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Ah, yet another inventory management request. A feature us dragons hoarders all desperately really want.

No idea if this particular idea keeps getting thrown up in whatever internal voting system the various markets have, but... well. I've read that following this format when making your request improves the odds of getting a mod to put it in a capsule and shuttle it through a labyrinthine network of bureaucratic tubes that may or may not eventually reach a (team of) developer(s).

@helya If you had a cookie for every time this suggestion gets brought up, would you have enough to share with everyone?

EDIT: Heavens help us all if the shuttled message gets diverted into a Labyrinthine Sudocube Comprehsensile. I don't think any of us has the grit needed to navigate anything through that
Maybe not everyone, but definitely most of the active Forum users. I know it's been forwarded to the developers within the past year and mobile got the filter. Nothing much else came of it. We can always try again.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm claiming my cookie right now! I'm a "well know" forum user and that means a free cookie, right?

AJ

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member

share? :eek: