• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summonings?

DeletedUser3821

What is 'Summonings' exactly, and why did it replace 'Buildings' in the 'Inventory' section/tab? Will it work differently? Anybody???...... Did I miss the memo? :oops:

(I understand there's some discussion regarding it on FB, but I'm not currently using my FB account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3297

Looks like our buildings will still be stored there. But now you can see what chapter you won them in :) Due to the name change, there will be other rewards displayed in this tab as well.

MEFn6OX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5787

What is 'Summonings' exactly, and why did it replace 'Buildings' in the 'Inventory' section/tab? Will it work differently? Anybody???...... Did I miss the memo? :oops:

(I understand there's some discussion regarding it on FB, but I'm not currently using my FB account.)[/QUOTE
  • This is a cut and paste from the forum that I found.

• We are starting an inventory rework. This will allow us to bring new types of items for your inventory in the upcoming updates.
  • There are still two tabs for now in your inventory but they have new names :
    • Enchantments that correspond to your classic spells inventory
    • Summonings that correspond to your building inventory
Bug Fixes

DeletedUser3821

Thank you both for your replies. I'm interested to see what "new types of items" the devs have in mind. :)

DeletedUser3297

That will be interesting. I wonder if blueprints will get added to that tab now, with an alternative use for free players..

The Unbeliever

If BP's are going to become usable beyond upgrading magical res/shops, then let's hope like hell that they become a heck of a lot more common place than maybe the top .00000001% of fellowships who can buy their way through the tournaments every week...

DeletedUser9299

I lost all my Buildings that I had in My Inventory